SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    North Carolina military father surprises kids at minor league baseball game
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Carolina military father surprises kids at minor league baseball game Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
The video at the link says it all Smile

A North Carolina military father acted as a baseball catcher to surprise his children at a minor league baseball game.

The Carolina Mudcats Baseball Club posted the touching moment to Facebook last week and the post has since been shared more than 26,000 times.

“We were honored to help Seymour Johnson AFB Technical Sergeant Lance Daigle surprise his kids with a special first pitch as he returned from deployment today,” the post read.

The video shows Daigle’s children pitching on the field as part of a promotional event they had believed they won.

Both children pitched the ball to their father, who later revealed who he was after removing his catcher’s helmet.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...e-baseball-game.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bad video, was a blurry on my monitor!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeez, glasses fogged up on that one...

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
These never get old. Every time it reminds me of welcoming my Army dad back home from Korea, Vietnam and places unknown many times.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Minnow:
These never get old. Every time it reminds me of welcoming my Army dad back home from Korea, Vietnam and places unknown many times.

Me too.

Make it count

Posts: 1412 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Got to get a new Mac, mines all blurry. Cool...

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
iPads on the fritz as well. Very cool to see

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always love seeing these. Always!

Posts: 715 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn monitor got fogged!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post