SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    North Korean "Elite Commandos" (pic fixed)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Korean "Elite Commandos" (pic fixed) Login/Join 
posted
Whats wrong with this picture?

Posts: 434 | Location: Utah | Registered: March 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WingedMedic:

That it's not visible?

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3598 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
quote:

That it's not visible?

Ha! Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38672 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
quote:

That it's not visible?

haha... touché! fixed!

Posts: 434 | Location: Utah | Registered: March 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
No mags - or a place to put them...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Where do I put the magazine in my AK? Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
they're the elite stealth commando's

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
Actually they are drum mags.

http://armamentresearch.com/no...elical-ak-magazines/

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's some funky tubular mag?? Probably not very reliable.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
I did a quick look up as I had never seen one that looked like that- can't find a drum magazine for AK that looks anywhere close to those. Me thinks you are pulling our leg there. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Anchor:
I did a quick look up as I had never seen one that looked like that- can't find a drum magazine for AK that looks anywhere close to those. Me thinks you are pulling our leg there. Chris

They are magazines.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3598 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Muzzle dildos are frightening

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
here is a general description of the helical magazine

http://imgur.com/gallery/uFGzs

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Well I stand corrected but I bet they work good in mud and sand. Chris

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Boy, those dildo guys kick higher than the Rockettes.

I'm really scared now.

Posts: 7253 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Helical magazines, not drum magazines. 100 round capacity and from what I read, not real reliable which is why we don't use them.

They also appear to have Makarov pistols in the chest rig.

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
here is a general description of the helical magazine

http://imgur.com/gallery/uFGzs

Well shoot! I thought that was a lame attempt at a grenade launcher... never seen a mag like that before.

The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

I'm really scared now.

I operated in support of South Korean Marines in Niet Nam 50 years ago. They were some seriously tough sum bitches. I see no reason to think their northern commie cousins are less dedicated or tough. And the last time we fought them they were no pic-nic.

Funny strutting or not, I'd get up early and square away my gear if I had to fight them. Much better to deal with some pajama-boy anti-fa, but that's just me.

Posts: 6387 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

I'm really scared now.

You would be high stepping too if there was a row of 30 guys behind you with a tactical butt plug Eek

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep. Helical magazines. Also seen on other AK-style rifles, like the PP-19 Bizon SMG.

And on other designs, like the various Calico rifles and pistols.

Don't believe everything you read on Fox News. I assume this thread was prompted by the article they posted earlier today where their "expert" claimed that these had to be fake rifles, because the "grenade launcher" didn't leave any room for a magazine. Roll Eyes

Might this be the same Fox News "expert" who told Gregg Jarrett that the "bullet button" was a button you pushed to turn your AR-15 into an assault rifle? Wink

Posts: 32503 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post