SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Republican National Committee’s incessant begging emails
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Republican National Committee’s incessant begging emails Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted
Using President Trump’s name, to solicit donations when the bastards in the RNC have for the most part, been pretty uncooperative in his efforts to turn things right-side up in this country. Some of them have begrudgingly started to work with him, but they strike me as pretty two-faced nonetheless.

I bet when their fundraising efforts fall short they’ll see it as a referendum on Trump instead of looking in the mirror. I know the swamp dwellers have seen the last dime they’re going to get from me.

Posts: 26891 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Add the Dems, as they send me their shit too, always begging for $3.
I like to see the BS they always claim...
and let's not forget the NRA phone calls that never end.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8339 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
The RNC, I think, then sells your name to every GOP candidate in the country. I can't believe the number of e-mails I get, far exceeding my regular e-mail load AND spam.

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I get 3 - 5 a day, trash them all

they're not getting one thin penny from me until they change their ways and become conservatives and 100% onboard with the Trump agenda.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too! Yes, I supported Trump from when he walked down that staircase. Not a lot of money but pretty steady at around $25. The republican party didn't (really) support his candidacy so I never intended to support it. I too get (often a dozen a day) such emails. I think some RNC software has me down as a big time and rich!
I feel all of your guys disgust.
I feel the "elites" of both parties fear Trump.

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
If they provide a return postage paid envelope, spray adhesive it to a chunk of firewood and send it back.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31419 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
If they provide a return postage paid envelope, spray adhesive it to a chunk of firewood and send it back.

I used to be the guy who sorted that mail at the RNC. We got some pretty creative ones. Actually, all of that stuff goes to the bank to get sorted first and then they'd send it to us at the RNC after they had deposited all the checks and run the credit cards. We would usually find around $1000/week that the bank had missed. It was interesting work.

Posts: 3512 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And what's stopping you from hitting the Unsubscribe button or designating them all spam and let them go right to the spam folder?

Posts: 33749 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post