SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's bring this back to the top.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
I concur!!!
God bless our law enforcement personnel.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in! Thank you folks for doing what you do, I could never do your job and I sincerely appreciate your service. Thank you!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Amen.

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Absolutely!!! The men and women who wear the blue face an IMPOSSIBLE job on a daily basis. I couldn't do it, so the least I can do is pray mightily and support those that choose to do so.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Dick Huey, longtime board member of the local Field & Stream gun club (DCFS, est.1939) and FFL to its members, finally went to his maker. And a "new" FFL took his place, named, appropriately, The Thin Blue Line Firearms. With the area increasingly populated with those preferring a subsidized lifestyle, crime is definitely up. Our local police have a harder job than large city police forces.

no affiliation
http://www.thethinbluelinefirearms.com

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Para, Thank You. I have buried 5 friends who I have served with over the past 30 years. The youngest was 26 the oldest was 53. One of the officers I graduated with in 1990 from basic Law Enforcement Fulton County Training Center. I miss them all. Thank You. VI

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Well said all, not enough thanks can be given to our LEO's. We appreciate everything you do for us and we'll always have your backs.

Thank You

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Well said. Thanks Para!!

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
I have nothing but undying respect and heart felt gratitude for members of law enforcement. It is truly thankless work in often impossible situations for which they are notoriously overworked and underpaid. The communities where law enforcement is not supported anger me beyond words. In the current political climate, the parallels to the treatment of returning Vietnam vets in the 60’s/70’s are striking.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Thank you for such a supportive post. I’m trying retirement out for a spell.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
thank yall for supporting us
'

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Without the women and men that are standing between us and the Evil that lurks their would be true anarchy and much more blood letting. Thank You! All of you deserve much more than your get. Both monetarily and the Respect from those you serve. We here have your back, even though sometimes we just might get in the way. You are needed more now than ever.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
FWIW, my daughter's first grade class had the "What do you want to be when you grow up?" question. Police-officer was first, then Fire-fighter, then a assortment of things after that.

Point is, you LEO's are doing something right, lots of kids want to grow up and do your job. LEO's are still the apple of their eyes.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10924 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I support law enforcement 100%. Thank you all for doing the job you do.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My best friend is a long-time LEO and I've always been supportive of LE. I know that I am not able to do that job and greatly admire those who can and choose to do so.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para, 100% support

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
As a father of an officer I support it whole hardily but I also worry each day for him.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Excellent. A big thumbs up to the good guys.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6966 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post