SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do Login/Join 
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Yes We Do!

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
I agree! Thank you to all our LEOs!

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
Many thanks and much appreciation for all of the men and women who put their lives on the line everyday.

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para and members for all the kind words!

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the support guys!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Thank you for putting your lives on the line for the safety of our communities, our cities and our states, remarkable dedication. Prayers for all of you to go home safely to your families every day.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para, I want to thank all of my brothers and sisters still working the thin blue line, my thoughts and prayers are constant for your safe return home after each shift. For all who have put in their years and are retired thank you for your service.

Matthew 5:9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.”

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Without L.E., there would be anarchy. Thank God for them!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3967 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
Thank you for this, sir.

Posts: 593 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
Amen para. Thanks for being a leader. Thanks to all those who serve our communities.

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
My thanks to all those on this forum that are in law enforcement and serve with humility; as well as thanks to all others that serve.

There are few callings higher than those that are in the service of your fellow man.

Be safe, Be Well

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, thank you all for your service.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Para, and everyone else who has our collective back.

Posts: 2461 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para thank You the Officer who was mentioned at minute 1:22 is Major Greg Barney Riverdale PD. Barney and I graduated from Fulton County Sheriff's acadmey together in Jan of 1990. EOW 02/11/2016. I have buried many others but, Greg was the one I have know the longest. VI

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Sometimes a heartfelt thank you goes a long way. Thank you Para for your support and thank you to the SIGforum membership as well. Work has been exhausting for the last two months and frankly sometimes I feel like I'm nothing but a raw nerve. When people that wouldn't know a day's work if they fell over it, or who don't do anything that doesn't benefit themselves do nothing but bitch about the police it makes it easy to forget that not everyone sucks. Thank you for your support.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm damn glad that LEOs are on our side.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

I have very high regard for law enforcement officers and high appreciation for what they do for all of us.

Thank you and stay safe.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most definitely!!

Cheers to all of you and thank you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Hear hear!

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
The thin veneer of civilization would disappear quickly without our LEOs. Thanks to them for being there.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post