SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do Login/Join 
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Agreed!

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always have, always will!

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for that reminder.

-------------

The sadder but wiser girl for me.

Posts: 1055 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Amen!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"SIGforum supports law enforcement"

makes me very comfortable to be here

We deal with things in our discussions here in a manner that prioritizes being truthful and fair.

Posts: 19552 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
God bless law enforcement! My mother's cousin was a NY State trooper who was killed in the line of duty in 1973.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
After spending over a year as a POW in France, my Grandfather came home and spent the next 30 years walking the beat in the worst neighborhoods Columbus, Ohio had. I will always respect and honor the men and women who put on the badge.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Support your Police like your life depends on it!
One of the things I like about SF is the support shown to SF LEO members. And the ability to have civil discourse between SF LEOs and the general membership.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16056 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Para, and thank you to all who support here.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para. Nothing but thanks and prayers for law enforcement in my home.

Posts: 3445 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sobering video.

A high price has been paid by the men & women in law enforcement over the years, and too many have made the ultimate professional sacrifice.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1933 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 393 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I have been critical of individual officers and LE political leaders, but have great respect and gratitude for those who serve in law enforcement. I frankly don't see how you do it and keep such a great attitude.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29678 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the video and thank you to these Great Americans.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Gratitude and admiration for the good men and women in blue.

Posts: 15880 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, thanks for creating this post and to all that contributed.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Spot on. 92 yr old stepdad is a retired Syracuse LEO.

Lots of folks thought he resembled this actor. Stood 6'4" and was bald. Smile

Regardless the message here is important.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmg86CRBBtw

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para.

My Grandfather was a Toledo, Ohio Police Officer for 44 years.

When I was 15, I spent two years riding with a local PD. When I witnessed what they had to deal with, day in and day out, I realized there was no way I could make it my career.

God Bless the men and women in Blue!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
We all appreciate the support and kind words.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
One of the number one reasons I have such respect and appreciation for LEO's is that I do not possess the patience/tolerance to do the job they do. May God bless each and every individual who puts on the uniform.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post