SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do Login/Join 
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
Thanks for making this powerful statement Boss.
I thank the Lord for our LEOs and their families.
I can't imagine how bad it would be without them.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 781 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
And thanks to all of my brothers and sisters in blue who do this every day.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
Back the Blue for sure.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Nice post Para! God Speed to those that gave their all to protect us. Tough job. Although I would say there is a percentage of not so great PO's just like in any other occupation, my opinion is they have a very difficult job to do made almost impossible due to the more recent bashing of PO's. The media seems to almost always side with the purps which is beyond my comprehension.

Posts: 1766 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
It's a thankless, dangerous job and I respect that.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8311 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Amen

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6956 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm ensigmatic and I support this message.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25980 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Para, thank you for making the position of this forum absolutely clear.

I support this position completely.

It is disheartening to think that anyone who has been on this forum for more than a week or so, does not understand this.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My Best Friend is in Law Enforcement and I've had several others who were also police. I have only the greatest respect and admiration for them and the work that they do. And I know that I am not suited to the occupation, which I consider a failing.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do

So do I.

Thank you officers and deputies.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Para!

My brother is a retired cop and lived through some very trying times. Not the least of which was when one of his troopers, a young, fairly new on the job, woman was killed on the job.

She had written some dirt bag a traffic citation. He followed her to the station at the end of her shift and then shot her several times.

They caught the guy and AIR, he is doing life w/o parole. Should have just shot the asshole when he resisted arrest.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Thank you. We appreciate all the support we can get.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7989 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very well done video. Thank you for posting. And an even bigger thank you to all in law enforcement. May you stay safe and healthy while protecting us.

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
It should go without saying that any decent human being supports law enforcement. Sadly, it does not.

These are very special men and women who take on the worst society has to offer to protect the rest of us.

Thank you is simply not enough.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20291 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I loved everyday of my career...but even back then we felt like returning Vietnam vets. We just wanted to get home to our families. I still miss the job but cannot imagine being in LE today.

Thanks for this tribute. Be safe.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Absolutely. Thank you Para.

I recently had a local LEO in line behind me at Dunkin Donuts and insisted on paying for his coffee. He was grateful, but not as much as I was for the opportunity to to shake his hand and show my gratitude, even in a small way, for his service to our community.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6356 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Amen to that! I have always held LEO's in the highest regards (even when they're writing me a ticket).

"The Policeman" is one of my favorites

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5360 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post