SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
Wait for it...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1278490496772583426

The video is gone. Says the account is suspended. Imagine that!

Posts: 766 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Salute to the guys and gals of DHS, US Marshal Service and Federal Protective Service on duty in Oregon Bolshevik Hell - Portland.

I just spent 6 hrs watching a livestream of the July 24 riot (I will not dignify the event as a protest - it was not). Why did I watch this?

FOX12 local actually tried to show that yes, these are riots, but these are also protests with a valid reason / message. Their minute or 2 video did show ANTIFA squad trying to cut a hole in the barrier and other bad riot stuff - but it's still a peaceful protest. Nice try, but still a fail.

So, on You-tube I found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFufLkKCgiE

I watched it all. Pretty much as I figured. The start was not really a protest. It was a rally to get the troops riled-up for the evening riot. Plain and simple.

The riot started with the riots rattling the fence and throwing stuff. Feds arrive, and after a while fire tear gas and flash bangs back. Rioters have their leaf blowers ready (and also well trained units to throw the hot CS canisters back at the Feds). But, the Feds have leaf blowers too. Too freaking comical.

Expect leaf blowers to be BATF Any other weapon classification assignment soon. ha ha

Rioters were throwing fireworks, and other debris - frozen water bottles is one such projectile I have heard.

This went on for 3 hrs. At 2 AM, 5 hours in to the stream, the Feds came out and moved down the streets - scattering the cockroaches. But, the remainder of cockroaches are quite well disciplined. The Feds reached their holding points and then were verbally abused at close quarters. But they - the Feds behaved themselves very well. Portland Police arrived also in some capacity.

There was a fire set in the street before the Feds came out of the compound to play. Took some time too - so I suspect there was some communications between the Feds and Portland Police.

After a while, the Feds fell back to their quarters. Saw one get hit by a water bottle as he pulled back - he turned around, but was kept going to quarters by the rear guard platoon leader.

At one point the stopped in line abreast and fired a line of simulations (did not sound like rubber bullets to me, but I am not an expert). No rioters cross that time in the asphalt.

It ended at 5:55 hrs. Several thousand fools at start, with many a couple of hundred at most at the end.

I am very impressed with the discipline of the the Federal units. Some of these zombies facing the Feds were really begging for a good old-fashioned beating. It was painful for me to listen to. That these zombies can spawn offspring is depressing.

Again, I am impressed. Mentally it must be brutal for them to deal with this. I hope they know that there are lots of people who do appreciate very much there efforts in protecting Federal property - in this instance, in keeping a Federal Courthouse which dispenses justice for all, operating each and every day during these now 60 days of chaos.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
All those of law enforcement had my greatest respect and admiration in addition to prayers of protections, thank you from the heart for your service.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This one's for the good guys. Two for the price of one. Somewhere in the United Kingdom

Posts: 107261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Sweep the leg.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Seeing the guy getting tased and falling like a tree getting chopped down never gets old.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, thank you to every peace officer in this country who p, on a daily basis, place their lives and futures at risk to make our communities safer.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I really needed to see this today.

Posts: 377 | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Law enforcement officers:

What can we do for you?

As with many Americans we’ve sent socks, books, cleaning gear and etc. to our men and women serving in combat zones overseas. Now we find our law enforcement community under assault and viciously defamed every day in cities across our land.

What can we do for you?

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Two Good Samaritans Come to the Aid of Virginia Trooper in Struggle With Suspect

Virginia State Police Trooper M.W. Deus was struggling with a suspect who punched him in the face and attempted to forcibly remove his firearm.

HENRICO COUNTY, Virginia -- Two Good Samaritans came to the aid of a Virginia State Police trooper who was assaulted during a traffic stop Wednesday morning.

Trooper M.W. Deus observed a vehicle speeding around 11:38 a.m. while traveling west on I-64 in Henrico County and activated his emergency lights, leading the driver to pull the vehicle to the right shoulder near the 192 mile marker, according to a news release.

During the traffic stop, the trooper detected a strong odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle. Jessy Jimenez Remigios, 23, complied with the trooper's request to exit the vehicle and took a seat on the guardrail. When the trooper returned to his patrol car, Remigios returned to his car to retrieve something from inside and then threw it into the woods.

Deus then re-approached Remigios who then became combative towards the trooper. A struggle ensued during which Remigios punched him in the face. Remigios and the trooper were on the ground as Remigios was trying to forcibly remove the trooper's firearm.

Two motorists observed the struggle, pulled over and pulled Remigios off the trooper. They held him until Henrico County Police and additional troopers arrived on the scene moments later.

Deus was transported to VCU Medical Center for treatment of the facial injuries and was treated and released. Remigios also was transported to VCU Medical Center as a precautionary measure.

"We are greatly appreciative of the valiant actions put forth by the two men who came to the aid of Trooper Deus," Capt. Ted E. Jones, Virginia State Police Richmond Division commander, said in a statement. "There is no telling how this situation may have ended had these men not arrived when they did and had the suspect taken possession of the trooper's firearm."

Remigios was charged with assault on a law enforcement officer, attempting to disarm a law enforcement officer, obstruction of justice, resisting arrest, possession of marijuana, damage to property and speeding. He is currently being held at Henrico County Jail.

Link - Good Samaritans come to the aid of Virginia Trooper

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
My brother was a state patrolman in the Idaho State Police. He started as a foot patrolman in Lewiston, and ended up as the commandant of the Idaho State Patrol.

I spent s couple of vacations up there with him and his family. Got to hear a lot of what was going on.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for the dedicated LEOs. They very often put their lives on the line for us. We should respect and thank them for their dedication to their duty and oath.

I know of a couple of incidents there in which officers involved were injured and a couple died.

Thank God for all our police officers!!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
Seeing the guy getting tased and falling like a tree getting chopped down never gets old.
Looked like a woman to me. Either way they both fell hard.

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silent:

What can we do for you?

As with many Americans we’ve sent socks, books, cleaning gear and etc. to our men and women serving in combat zones overseas. Now we find our law enforcement community under assault and viciously defamed every day in cities across our land.

What can we do for you?

Silent

We live in a planned development where residents donated funds to purchase dozens of take out meals for our small local law enforcement agencies. It was greatly appreciated as most local fast food restaurants still offer only drive through service.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Watching a moron drop when tased never gets old.

There should be a yousetoob channel called Dropping Dames.....

I'd cast it to the big screen,

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This one's for the good guys. Two for the price of one. Somewhere in the United Kingdom

In the UK they call those people Chavs. In the US we call them White Trash.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Support law enforcement!!! That’s crazy talk. Bunch of murdering, power mad, abusive, low IQ garbage the lot of them. I for one want to see them completely defunded because I yearn to experience such exciting things like....
Anarchy
Unchecked murder
Mayhem and property damage
Hell I for one look forward to the purge.

Where is that sarcastic smiley again?

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick, yes there are asshole/bad cops. SHOCKING A SUBSET OF HUMANS HAS SOME ASSHOLES. WHO COULD IMAGINE!! Point is....hell yeah go after every single bad cop to the extreme of the law. Drum them out or incarcerate them if warranted. Now for the 90+% of folks who do a REALLY HARD JOB for comparatively shitty pay how about we remember that you are absolutely allowed to hate them. That’s your perogative but when shit goes sideways who is going to be there to help clean up the mess, render aid or put their ass on the line for you? Is it gonna be me? Spoiler alert NO. It’s gonna be them. So how about supporting them a little bit.

Yes I support law enforcement. Crazy talk I know.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silent:

What can we do for you?

What can we do for you?

Silent

Forget about covertly buying lunch for a table full of cops. Forget about bringing cookies to the station. Here's what you can do: Vote intelligently. All this other bullshit is temporary.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Saw this about the LASD Deputy and Ronil Singh - Newman CA Police Officer that was murdered in 2019.

Singh Video in link:

https://twitter.com/michaelbea.../1307553937378156544

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para. It is impossible to imagine what this country would look like without Law enforcement. Something out of a Mad Max movie I am sure...

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post