SIGforum
SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7040029334

November 30, 2017, 10:22 AM
parabellum
SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do
Just a reminder for those who view this forum- SIGforum supports law enforcement and we will not tolerate anyone who views police as an impediment. The police are absolutely necessary functionaries of any civilized society.

**NSFW**

November 30, 2017, 10:33 AM
submoa
A VERY heartfelt THANKS Para.....
November 30, 2017, 10:38 AM
Sailor1911
Thanks to all of our LEO's and all that you do to keep the wolves at bay.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016
November 30, 2017, 10:44 AM
bigpond73
Thanks Para, outstanding video. And, thanks to all our men and women in blue, for what you do.

I remember fondly, staying up at night with my mom, listening to my dad on the scanner while he was a reserve with the San Diego Sheriffs Office. Many harrowing nights.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.
November 30, 2017, 10:48 AM
Turbo216
I spent most of last night trying to forget yesterday. I needed this today. Thank you Para.

Hater of fun since 2001!
November 30, 2017, 10:49 AM
Spokane228
Thanks to police officers everywhere for the work they do.

Also, a big thank you to the dispatchers (we have some here if I recall correctly). Their professionalism during those calls is inspirational.
November 30, 2017, 10:50 AM
Ryanp225
I have nothing but respect for the good folks who put themselves in harms way to uphold our laws.
May God bless them and keep them safe.
November 30, 2017, 10:51 AM
Prefontaine
Thanks men and women for protecting us. You out your lives on the line every day. It does not go unnoticed!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
November 30, 2017, 10:52 AM
esdunbar
Damn right!
November 30, 2017, 11:00 AM
tatortodd
Thanks for posting Para.

Law enforcement is a very difficult career and I only understand a fraction of the challenges and adversities they face. I appreciate all of their hard work and dedication.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
November 30, 2017, 11:04 AM
straightshooter1
quote:
SIGforum supports law enforcement

I've never doubted that and think this forum is one-of-a-kind.

Bob
November 30, 2017, 11:05 AM
vinnybass
I don't have the words...

Thanks Para.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."
November 30, 2017, 11:15 AM
rh
I got brush off response to this formerly secure private message to M.D. elsewhere:

"Do you have any ideas other than my desperate idea of just calling police? (That is not a threat, to you.) They will not allow this expensive continuance of kicking me out of ED's with pointless referrals which accomplish nothing useful for me."

ETA: I know that police will help and not just continue routine of "Get paid, Don't get sued, I don't have time to be helpful."
November 30, 2017, 11:16 AM
10-7 leo
Everyone who is in public safety, Thank You and Stay Safe!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin
November 30, 2017, 11:19 AM
BurtonRW
Amen.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A
November 30, 2017, 11:21 AM
RETTOP
Thank you for the video Para.

That video was hard to watch. But, with a Sister-In-Law who is a Lt. with the Pittsburgh police department, I had to finish it.

Thanks to all who serve as Law Enforcement Officers.

USMC (Ret) 1970-1990
Recovering 1911 Addict
NRA Benefactor Member
November 30, 2017, 11:23 AM
FishOn
I support this
100%

We hosted Thanksgiving with a senior WA State Patrol officer's family. The stories he told.

I don't know how they put up with the BS every single day. He just transferred to south Seattle, so he could have a better schedule, (all days) to spend more time with his family. Now he is in gangbanger territory. F. I feel bad for the officers working the night shift down there. And I can not imagine being a LEO in Chicago or Baltimore. Just can not imagine it. Thank you to all of the LEOs here and everywhere.
November 30, 2017, 11:31 AM
BGULL
Thanks for stating something we should all be saying daily.

Bill Gullette
November 30, 2017, 11:44 AM
ronnied316
Thank you Para, thank you very much.

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"
November 30, 2017, 11:44 AM
Warhorse
Many thanks to all who serve our communities protecting us.