SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum supports law enforcement and acknowledges the tough job they do Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Just a reminder for those who view this forum- SIGforum supports law enforcement and we will not tolerate anyone who views police as an impediment. The police are absolutely necessary functionaries of any civilized society.

**NSFW**

Posts: 107180 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of submoa
posted Hide Post
A VERY heartfelt THANKS Para.....

Posts: 1273 | Location: South Florida, A Third World Country with Modern Conveniences | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all of our LEO's and all that you do to keep the wolves at bay.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3757 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para, outstanding video. And, thanks to all our men and women in blue, for what you do.

I remember fondly, staying up at night with my mom, listening to my dad on the scanner while he was a reserve with the San Diego Sheriffs Office. Many harrowing nights.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4924 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hot Fuzz
Picture of Turbo216
posted Hide Post
I spent most of last night trying to forget yesterday. I needed this today. Thank you Para.

Hater of fun since 2001!

Posts: 581 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to police officers everywhere for the work they do.

Also, a big thank you to the dispatchers (we have some here if I recall correctly). Their professionalism during those calls is inspirational.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I have nothing but respect for the good folks who put themselves in harms way to uphold our laws.
May God bless them and keep them safe.

Posts: 10817 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Thanks men and women for protecting us. You out your lives on the line every day. It does not go unnoticed!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12555 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Damn right!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting Para.

Law enforcement is a very difficult career and I only understand a fraction of the challenges and adversities they face. I appreciate all of their hard work and dedication.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23047 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
SIGforum supports law enforcement

I've never doubted that and think this forum is one-of-a-kind.

Bob

Posts: 1557 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I don't have the words...

Thanks Para.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5471 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
I got brush off response to this formerly secure private message to M.D. elsewhere:

"Do you have any ideas other than my desperate idea of just calling police? (That is not a threat, to you.) They will not allow this expensive continuance of kicking me out of ED's with pointless referrals which accomplish nothing useful for me."

ETA: I know that police will help and not just continue routine of "Get paid, Don't get sued, I don't have time to be helpful."

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Everyone who is in public safety, Thank You and Stay Safe!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Amen.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16255 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the video Para.

That video was hard to watch. But, with a Sister-In-Law who is a Lt. with the Pittsburgh police department, I had to finish it.

Thanks to all who serve as Law Enforcement Officers.

USMC (Ret) 1970-1990
Recovering 1911 Addict
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 173 | Location: Manassas, VA | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I support this
100%

We hosted Thanksgiving with a senior WA State Patrol officer's family. The stories he told.

I don't know how they put up with the BS every single day. He just transferred to south Seattle, so he could have a better schedule, (all days) to spend more time with his family. Now he is in gangbanger territory. F. I feel bad for the officers working the night shift down there. And I can not imagine being a LEO in Chicago or Baltimore. Just can not imagine it. Thank you to all of the LEOs here and everywhere.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for stating something we should all be saying daily.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para, thank you very much.

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Many thanks to all who serve our communities protecting us.

Posts: 13665 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post