SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool.... Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Ahhhh Fredo,
Don't be sore.
You smahht.
You deserves respect.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, it certainly took FoxNews long enough to pick up on this.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...nn-chris-cuomo-fredo

I just love the fact that Sean Hannity is defending this fucking asshole. That's just peachy.

Posts: 107481 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, it certainly took FoxNews long enough to pick up on this.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...nn-chris-cuomo-fredo

I just love the fact that Sean Hannity is defending this fucking asshole. That's just peachy.

Sean should check out this great movie scene where a guy named Fredo gets some good advice...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
An Italian-American (no such thing in my book...you're either Italian or you're American), according to Cuomo, being called "Fredo" is like being called the "N" word.

Guess what Fredo? You can call me goombah, guinea wop, greazer, dago, or guido ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY and you know what? It won't bother me in the least little bit. IDGAPF, you self-bloviating douche bag. Go ahead...call me ALL of these. I don't give shit...

Dago
Eyetie
Ginzo
Goombah
Greaseball
Greaser
Guido
Guinea
Polentone
Terrone
Wog
Wop

Grow a sack and thicker skin, Fredo...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah. Names. Call me cracker or whitey or pinky or any of that stuff. Doesn't matter to me. Kinda funny, actually. I know who and what I am and those definitions don't come from some epithet-spewing jackwagon.

Before this incident, I had never heard Cuomo called Fredo, but I certainly know it now, all thanks to his overreaction.

Posts: 107481 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Fredo sounds really mad. Someone should take him fishing...

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was Freddo, the loveable Cadbury chocolate frog that we used to give kids in Queensland.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Can't wait for PDJT to tweet about "Fredo" fake news Cuomo.

Should make his head explode like in Scanners...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Can't wait for PDJT to tweet about "Fredo" fake news Cuomo.

Should make his head explode like in Scanners...

Already did, twice.

First - > https://twitter.com/realDonald...255687441342464?s=20

"@realDonaldTrump I thought Chris was Fredo also. The truth hurts. Totally lost it! Low ratings @CNN"

Second volley - > https://twitter.com/realDonald...277403353759744?s=20

"@realDonaldTrump Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!"

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

Second volley - > https://twitter.com/realDonald...277403353759744?s=20

"@realDonaldTrump Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!"

Would that be a Marinara Law?

Posts: 23379 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
The president's 2nd tweet on the situation this morning Smile

Hey! The President must've saw my post on page 2. Razz

quote:
That performance was red flag worthy. What a lunatic.

Keep all guns away from that man!

Fredo claims to be a gun owner Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16665 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
They said his 9 year old daughter and wife were present for this outburst.
Classy guy, if so.
Maybe someone should have showed this to him first but the urban dictionary seems to have nailed his description.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fredo

Posts: 9493 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
The president's 2nd tweet on the situation this morning Smile

Hey! The President must've saw my post on page 2. Razz

quote:
That performance was red flag worthy. What a lunatic.

Keep all guns away from that man!

Fredo claims to be a gun owner Smile

After watching Fredo's tirade, I imagine he spends a lot of time in front of the mirror, doing an impersonation of De Niro from Taxi Driver.

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I think Fredo should become the recipient of some personalized gifts.

Who wouldn't want a Fredo Cuomo coffee mug?

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
If you want to see a tutorial on how to make an un-wanted moniker stick, this is it.

I want a t-shirt with Cuomo's picture with the name "Fredo" on it. Maybe Mark Dice could make up some Fredo for Pesident, 2020 t-shirts.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4875 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
"Toxic"? Certainly.

"Masculine" Hardly.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
He needs something to take his mind off this controversy, something outdoorsy....

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31424 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Well Kwomo/Fredo, how does it feel? You loved it when Sarah Sanders and McConnell and other conserves got hounded and called names, and they didn’t rant and rave in public, they just calmly handled it. You, Fredo came unglued and turned the air blue with profanity and threats. Instead you got down in the gutter with other shit like yourself. What a worthless piece of gutter trash.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post