SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool.... Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I can’t post the image or video now, but CNN regular Ana Navarro referred to Don Jr. on Cuomo’s program in January as FREDO. Wasn’t a problem for Cuomo then.

https://twitter.com/cuomoprime...192697492553730?s=21

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Who shot first, Han or Fredo?

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"When he was a kid, I stuck dese tree fingahs up his ass and he ain't never been da same since!"

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah they have been mining videos / Twitter and found several more instances of "Fredo" being used on CCN vs the Trump, etc.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
I can’t post the image or video now, but CNN regular Ana Navarro referred to Don Jr. on Cuomo’s program in January as FREDO. Wasn’t a problem for Cuomo then.

https://twitter.com/cuomoprime...192697492553730?s=21

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I foresee the lesser Cuomo being referred to as Fredo in public for now on. Let's see if it drives him to the sanitarium.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Went up 15 minutes ago and may not last very long. Big Grin

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Ha ha ha. Thank God I'm not drinking anything right now, or somebody owes me a keyboard.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I imagine that Limbaugh will be talking about this tomorrow. The guy who called Fredo Fredo should call into the show.

I think it was Rush who came up with the nickname, he has used it a number of times in past years.

Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm loving this so much. Something tells me Fredo is dreading tomorrow. I'm very much looking forward to it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This nickname is now Superglued to him, it will not go away. His tombstone will read I'm smaht, and I want respect!

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Whassamata you? Not a Fredo you. Throw me down the stairs, my hat, Fredo.

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
The guy's a dick with a huge ego, which is what got him into this mess. This is going to hurt. I couldn't be more tickled!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I'm gonna wreck your shit."

You got the easy part done, the talking part.

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"When he was a kid, I stuck dese tree fingahs up his ass and he ain't never been da same since!"

I’m dyin’ over here. Big Grin

That’s getting turned into a meme tomorrow. Big Grin

“His asshole used ta be diss big. Lemme tell you, my friend, he’s a much bigger asshole now.”

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Since when is Fredo and Italian slur? Did he just make that shit up on he spot?
Ive heard WOP, guido, dago, guinea, goombah, but never Fredo.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Too bad he will face zero consequences for being an ass.

I sent him a kind note of encouragement on the link para provided.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That performance was red flag worthy. What a lunatic.

Keep all guns away from that man!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post