SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool.... Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted

It's burning down on Facebook / Twitter / etc.

Karma, Chris "Fredo" Cuomo, you little bitch.

Lots of African Americans are taking issue with his assertion that "Fredo" is the "N-word" to Italians...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WWE OR UFC? tHANKS for the entertainment.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
As one of the commenters on the youtube link says, "This will definitely get people to stop calling him Fredo!"

I'd like to see him get his face kicked in.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Yo, have you seen Rocky? It's a great fuckn' movie.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Fredo's such a class act in person. Just like he is on TV.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Whatever else, don't ask if he'd like to go fishing.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BTW, in my experience with this sort of stuff, the louder and faster they talk, and the more threats they issue without actually doing any of what they threaten, bitches like this tend to get their clock cleaned when they try their bluff with the wrong guy.

All the bluster is akin to an animal puffing itself up to appear bigger to a foe, but, really, they're just the same little pussy they were 60 seconds ago.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
BTW, in my experience with this sort of stuff, the louder and faster they talk, and the more threats they issue without actually doing any of what they threaten, bitches like this tend to get their clock cleaned when they try their bluff with the wrong guy.

All the bluster is akin to an animal puffing itself up to appear bigger to a foe, but, really, they're just the same little pussy they were 60 seconds ago.
My dad (now in his late 80's) told me when I was in junior high, the one's to watch out for are always the ones who are quiet and show no emotion whatsoever. Wish I'd have taken his advice to heart before a Puerto Rican shortstop on my high school baseball team let me know he didn't appreciate my calling him out by making me very dizzy. I never saw it coming from that little bastard. Smile

Cuomo has quite the fascination with the term 'fucking' doesn't here. Listening to him talk I couldn't help but think he's spent too much time channeling Tony Montana.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Do you have questions or comments for Fredo? He’s interested in hearing your thoughts!

Hear that, fellas? He's interested in hearing your thoughts.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chris Cuomo

The lesser Cuomo.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a career-ending moment to me, and couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Too bad his boy Lemon wasn't there to back him up.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
Looks like a career-ending moment to me, and couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.
you're kidding, right? He works for CNN.
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Too bad his boy Lemon wasn't there to back him up.
I bet ole Don spends a lot of time 'behind' Chrissy. Wink

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I just used that web form to send him a message:

I CAN HANDLE THINGS!! I'M SMART!! NOT LIKE EVERYBODY SAYS!! LIKE DUMB!! I'M SMART AND I WANT RESPECT!!

The Streisand Effect is in full swing. But Fredo says he's gonna kick it's ass and throw it down the stairs.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do you have questions or comments for Fredo? He’s interested in hearing your thoughts!

Hear that, fellas? He's interested in hearing your thoughts.
Here's mine...

How? That's my question. How could you get baited into a pissing contest with Joe Public over him calling you, Fredo? Really? And then you act like an illiterate street thug wannabe on video throwing out a continual string of expletives and physical threats? Didn't you graduate from Yale? I never thought you were very bright, but this incident takes the cake. If you don't get canned by CNN over this incredible lack of judgement, then CNN has zero standards for its personnel.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
the one's to watch out for are always the ones who are quiet and show no emotion whatsoever.

Awhile back, I posted a video of a brawl at Disneyland, and the main loudmouth perp was briefly put down unconscious by an unassuming man who did it quietly, quickly, and then disappeared into the crowd.

Cuomo is worse than Fredo, he's just a pure 100% asshole in the clip.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"I'm gonna wreck your shit."

"So do me somethin'."

"What, so you can sue me!?!?"

Sure Fredo, sure. I bet you'll have yourself a good workout in the gym tomorrow. Or maybe just all alone in the shower, who can say?

Incidentally, is it Fredo or Freddo?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
"I'm gonna wreck your shit."
"Sounds like some kinda gay thing, Fredo."

Tingles Matthews can probably give little Fredo some tips on how to manage this kind of stuff. Wait, what am I saying??

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
That dude is a royal douche.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I imagine that Limbaugh will be talking about this tomorrow. The guy who called Fredo Fredo should call into the show.