SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool.... Login/Join 
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Since when is Fredo and Italian slur? Did he just make that shit up on he spot? ...
How the hell did this guy get a job with CNN in the first place? He just makes up "facts" to support his bullshit.

Oh … I just answered my own question.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Oh, I'm sure his daddy's being the Governor of New York had something to do with it - especially given that CNN sank its money into a "major multi-use development" (think penthouses and veery high-end shopping) in order to be able to pay for building its studio and office complex in downtown New York City. You know they needed some major help with permits and unions and whatnot.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Fredo sounds really mad. Someone should take him fishing...

Just not while his mother is still alive. Big Grin

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I am astonished that this hothead asshole has lived this long. I guess he just hasn't met the right badass yet. Or his minders keep saving him.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Typical youtube BS- remove any video which goes against the leftist agenda, then, then when someone reposts the video, make it age-restricted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yQuYHrjURQ

Here's a tip for you if you want to watch age-restricted videos on youtube without having to sign in- assuming that you're running at least WIN7, go get yourself a copy of 4K Video Downloader. There's a freeware version of this program and it works like a charm. Download the video and watch it on your PC. In this instance, of course, we've already seen it, but next time...

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
I am astonished that this hothead asshole has lived this long. I guess he just hasn't met the right badass yet. Or his minders keep saving him.

Probably the latter. That’s why he runs his suck like some drunken frat boy on spring break. I imagine it’s a lot easier to act tough when you’re paying a half ton of meat carrying guns to protect your ass.

Posts: 17057 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
I imagine it’s a lot easier to act tough when you’re paying a half ton of meat carrying guns to protect your ass.
I'm surprised that when Fredo said he'd throw "his ass down the stairs", the other dude didn't respond back with, "How ya gonna do that. You can't even get past your babysitters to get to me."

Hannity and a couple of the other conservative media types need to seriously rethink their BS position on this. Maybe consider the heckler wasn't threatening anyone, so Cuomo should have showed everyone how to be the bigger man. Let's see what the media does the next time some Antifa POS gets in a conservative's face and that conservative lashes out like Fredo did here. Anyone think they'll be given the same slack Fredo was? Yeah right.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I imagine that Limbaugh will be talking about this tomorrow. The guy who called Fredo Fredo should call into the show.
Rush was talking about this today. He was laughing so much it was contagious. Turns out Fredo was the perfect name for this clown.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Chris Cuomo

The lesser Cuomo.

That's not saying much.

Based on what his father and brother have done to my state, he's the greater Cuomo.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
If you want to support the President's Re-election, get your FREDO UNHINGED shirt!!!

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/...s/fredo-unhinged-tee

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Acerbic in most places, it's just a new york friendly chat.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...nue=10&v=tupo46EudpE

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Haha, people crack me up. They're so on the ball with this stuff. Less than 24 hrs and stuff like that is all over the Internet.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
I imagine it’s a lot easier to act tough when you’re paying a half ton of meat carrying guns to protect your ass.
I'm surprised that when Fredo said he'd throw "his ass down the stairs", the other dude didn't respond back with, "How ya gonna do that. You can't even get past your babysitters to get to me."

Hannity and a couple of the other conservative media types need to seriously rethink their BS position on this. Maybe consider the heckler wasn't threatening anyone, so Cuomo should have showed everyone how to be the bigger man. Let's see what the media does the next time some Antifa POS gets in a conservative's face and that conservative lashes out like Fredo did here. Anyone think they'll be given the same slack Fredo was? Yeah right.

I'm not sure how you condone his actions. Didn't see what hanity said exactly, but dude lost his shit over a stupid joke/heckler. He could have just said, I'm here with my family please leave me alone, or haha, fuck off. Instead he threatened kick his ass, throw him down stairs, and do something to his shit (not sure what that's about). He is completely unhinged. Dude says what's up Fredo..... Cuomo turns it up to 12. How about a proportionate response?

If the guy had been following him around for a while, screaming through a bull horn, calling him a racist in front of his children I'd understand the response (oops, only leftists do that). But an obscure move reference you need to be over 40 to even understand? That deserves this response? I'm not even going to address the fact that he said it was on par with calling him Fredo.

I hope he keeps his cool (not), the next thousand times people call him Fredo out on the street.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am reminded of Dan Rather being attacked by two assailants in 1986, shouting "what is the frequency Kenneth?" If I recall REM even made a song about it. Long before social media, and it did not go away quickly. This will stick for years.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Wait, Fredo had two bodyguards with him when he was issuing his empty threats? Really? Big Grin

Please, tell me it's true.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, two dudes can be seen moving in to get between him and Fredo on the video, and someone somewhere during the video did call "Watch his hands! Watch his hands!" at one point. I don't think the "watch his hands!" guy was one of the two.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
As a guy that claims to have been upset by something he deemed an insult to Italian-Americans, he displayed EVERY stereotypical behavior of an Italian-American mafia thug. Fredo is a caricature of that kind of person.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
As a guy that claims to have been upset by something he deemed an insult to Italian-Americans, he displayed EVERY stereotypical behavior of an Italian-American mafia thug. Fredo is a caricature of that kind of person.
It probably hit right on the mark for his family; ie he IS the FREDO of the Cuomo family.

Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post