SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool.... Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

The lesser Cuomo.

That implies there's a greater one.

Posts: 27836 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Will be forever known as Fredo Cuomo. Big Grin

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
From biography.com:

After receiving his law degree from Fordham University in 1995, Cuomo went on to a lucrative career as a Wall Street lawyer, while becoming one of the most sought-after bachelors in New York. In 1997, People magazine included him on its "Most Beautiful People" list. W magazine then named him "New York's most eligible bachelor" after John F. Kennedy Jr. (who later advised Cuomo, "Don't worry, they'll always consider you to be the poor man's me, anyway." )

Move to Journalism

Inside the family, Cuomo's new choice of profession was greeted with some skepticism. To his father, journalism was a lesser form of public service. "My pop didn't want me to go into journalism," Cuomo recalled. "He used to say, 'Why do you just cover these things? Why don't you go out and do them?'" His brother Andrew was also skeptical, counseling his brother, "You got to decide what's more important: your personal celebrity or what you're able to do for other people."

Fredo clearly has some inferiority issues about daddy and his older brother. The JFK Jr. quote made me laugh.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
From the clip, to Cuomo while he is dropping f-bombs and threatening to throw people down steps-

“You’re a much more reasonable in person than you are on tv”.

Right to Cuomo’s face, hahaha!

Predictably, CNN “stands by” Cuomo in the incident. He will be forever known as Fredo. Forever Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1721 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Not welcome in the Lesser Fredo's household:

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Where's the photoshop of Cuomo with the Fredo haircut?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Hey @KatrinaPierson: I don't think "equivocating" means what you think it means....

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Hey @KatrinaPierson: I don't think "equivocating" means what you think it means....

I don't think racism means what she thinks it means either! Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Where's the photoshop of Cuomo with the Fredo haircut?

sigmonkey is not up, yet.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
You Tube has taken down the video...
Can still be seen on mediaite:

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Filmed Erupting at Heckler Who Called Him ‘Fredo’: ‘I’ll F*cking Ruin Your Sh*t’

https://www.mediaite.com/onlin...cking-ruin-your-sht/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23948 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
This nickname is now Superglued to him, it will not go away. His tombstone will read I'm smaht, and I want respect!

this was good. hilarious event now stuck to poor fredo

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This is funny. Yesterday, when this all broke out, was John Cazale's birthday.

"STOP CALLING ME FREDO!"

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
There are still a few versions on You Tube. NSFW warning.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
What an asshat POS Cuomo is. The guy should have punched his pussy ass out! Any credible news organization would fire his whiny ass after a demonstration like this. He'll probably get a raise from CNN. Mad

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The president's 2nd tweet on the situation this morning Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
The president's 2nd tweet on the situation this morning Smile

Hey! The President must've saw my post on page 2. Razz

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
That performance was red flag worthy. What a lunatic.

Keep all guns away from that man!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fredo "bandiera rossa" Cuomo

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The guy Fredo was yelling at stayed very cool.

I think he was waiting for Fredo to throw a punch, but the guy was not going to hit first.

Cuomo: "stand up like a man"

Guy: "I'm standing up"

takes his glasses off

Fredo: "You're going to have a fking problem"

Guy: "Why? What are you going to do about it"

Fredo: "I'll throw you down the stairs"

Guy: "Please do"

Posts: 19506 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Maybe he's just trying to raise his and CNN's ratings.
They sure need a boost and this has created more buzz than they've had in years.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post