SIGforum
Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool....

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7030088954

August 12, 2019, 09:03 PM
RHINOWSO
Chris "Fredo" Cuomo Loses his cool....

It's burning down on Facebook / Twitter / etc.

Karma, Chris "Fredo" Cuomo, you little bitch.

Lots of African Americans are taking issue with his assertion that "Fredo" is the "N-word" to Italians...
August 12, 2019, 09:07 PM
ZSMICHAEL
WWE OR UFC? tHANKS for the entertainment.
parabellum
As one of the commenters on the youtube link says, "This will definitely get people to stop calling him Fredo!"

I'd like to see him get his face kicked in.

SevenPlusOne
Yo, have you seen Rocky? It's a great fuckn' movie.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"
August 12, 2019, 09:11 PM
TigerDore
Fredo's such a class act in person. Just like he is on TV.
August 12, 2019, 09:11 PM
Sig2340
Whatever else, don't ask if he'd like to go fishing.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
August 12, 2019, 09:15 PM
parabellum
BTW, in my experience with this sort of stuff, the louder and faster they talk, and the more threats they issue without actually doing any of what they threaten, bitches like this tend to get their clock cleaned when they try their bluff with the wrong guy.

All the bluster is akin to an animal puffing itself up to appear bigger to a foe, but, really, they're just the same little pussy they were 60 seconds ago.
August 12, 2019, 09:25 PM
bigdeal
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
BTW, in my experience with this sort of stuff, the louder and faster they talk, and the more threats they issue without actually doing any of what they threaten, bitches like this tend to get their clock cleaned when they try their bluff with the wrong guy.

All the bluster is akin to an animal puffing itself up to appear bigger to a foe, but, really, they're just the same little pussy they were 60 seconds ago.
My dad (now in his late 80's) told me when I was in junior high, the one's to watch out for are always the ones who are quiet and show no emotion whatsoever. Wish I'd have taken his advice to heart before a Puerto Rican shortstop on my high school baseball team let me know he didn't appreciate my calling him out by making me very dizzy. I never saw it coming from that little bastard. Smile

Cuomo has quite the fascination with the term 'fucking' doesn't here. Listening to him talk I couldn't help but think he's spent too much time channeling Tony Montana.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
August 12, 2019, 09:26 PM
parabellum
Do you have questions or comments for Fredo? He’s interested in hearing your thoughts!

Hear that, fellas? He's interested in hearing your thoughts.
August 12, 2019, 09:27 PM
Balzé Halzé
quote:
Chris Cuomo

The lesser Cuomo.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
August 12, 2019, 09:28 PM
bigwagon
Looks like a career-ending moment to me, and couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.
August 12, 2019, 09:30 PM
Balzé Halzé
Too bad his boy Lemon wasn't there to back him up.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
August 12, 2019, 09:31 PM
bigdeal
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
Looks like a career-ending moment to me, and couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.
you're kidding, right? He works for CNN.
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Too bad his boy Lemon wasn't there to back him up.
I bet ole Don spends a lot of time 'behind' Chrissy. Wink

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
August 12, 2019, 09:33 PM
parabellum
I just used that web form to send him a message:

I CAN HANDLE THINGS!! I'M SMART!! NOT LIKE EVERYBODY SAYS!! LIKE DUMB!! I'M SMART AND I WANT RESPECT!!

The Streisand Effect is in full swing. But Fredo says he's gonna kick it's ass and throw it down the stairs.
August 12, 2019, 09:45 PM
bigdeal
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do you have questions or comments for Fredo? He’s interested in hearing your thoughts!

Hear that, fellas? He's interested in hearing your thoughts.
Here's mine...

How? That's my question. How could you get baited into a pissing contest with Joe Public over him calling you, Fredo? Really? And then you act like an illiterate street thug wannabe on video throwing out a continual string of expletives and physical threats? Didn't you graduate from Yale? I never thought you were very bright, but this incident takes the cake. If you don't get canned by CNN over this incredible lack of judgement, then CNN has zero standards for its personnel.

August 12, 2019, 10:03 PM
oddball
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
the one's to watch out for are always the ones who are quiet and show no emotion whatsoever.

Awhile back, I posted a video of a brawl at Disneyland, and the main loudmouth perp was briefly put down unconscious by an unassuming man who did it quietly, quickly, and then disappeared into the crowd.

Cuomo is worse than Fredo, he's just a pure 100% asshole in the clip.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
August 12, 2019, 10:07 PM
Il Cattivo
"I'm gonna wreck your shit."

"So do me somethin'."

"What, so you can sue me!?!?"

Sure Fredo, sure. I bet you'll have yourself a good workout in the gym tomorrow. Or maybe just all alone in the shower, who can say?

Incidentally, is it Fredo or Freddo?
August 12, 2019, 10:14 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
"I'm gonna wreck your shit."
"Sounds like some kinda gay thing, Fredo."

Tingles Matthews can probably give little Fredo some tips on how to manage this kind of stuff. Wait, what am I saying??
August 12, 2019, 10:21 PM
SIG228
That dude is a royal douche.
August 12, 2019, 10:30 PM
parabellum
I imagine that Limbaugh will be talking about this tomorrow. The guy who called Fredo Fredo should call into the show.