SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just goes to show you- you can graduate medical school and still be a halfwit fool
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just goes to show you- you can graduate medical school and still be a halfwit fool Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I hate to think there are more of her out there but I wouldn't be surprised to hear other doctors/surgeons elsewhere sticking up for her.

Posts: 6866 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
1) Dermatologists are not Plastic Surgeons
2) Dermatologists do not have surgical training
3) Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is necessary for Board Certification

This is not about medical education- 4 years of medical school gets you an MD-period, nothing more. Residency is where the real training occurs. Residency is where the MD gets apprentice ship training. Add an additional 5 years of apprentice ship to become a surgeon. Then add residency restriction hours so new graduates don’t get the experience the older docs received.

Confirm your doctor is Board Certified in the specific specialty. Financial incentives drive cosmetic procedures.

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Lets spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on medical school and associated schooling. And then lets piss it all away in seconds because we are too immature to act like a god damn adult.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
What's the difference between a doctor and God?

God doesn't think He's a doctor

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nah. That's PhD's. Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I remember her spiritual mother, Dr. Jocelyn Elders, Clinton's Surgeon General. Fast forward to the 28 second mark for the highlight of her medical insight.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No medical license for at least two and a half years and the idiotic bitch dropped her court case to get her license back.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/loc...r-25-years/779872784

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107462 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am surprised her practice will be able to maintain any malpractice insurance.

Posts: 12649 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:

This is not about medical education- 4 years of medical school gets you an MD-period, nothing more. Residency is where the real training occurs. Residency is where the MD gets apprentice ship training. Add an additional 5 years of apprentice ship to become a surgeon. Then add residency restriction hours so new graduates don’t get the experience the older docs received.

Confirm your doctor is Board Certified in the specific specialty. Financial incentives drive cosmetic procedures.

I can confirm this is true.

Lots of MDs these days 'moon light' into the aesthetic / cosmetic arena because it pays the bills : cash pay - no insurance hassles (think Botox injections...).

-------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
1) Dermatologists are not Plastic Surgeons
2) Dermatologists do not have surgical training
3) Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is necessary for Board Certification

This is not about medical education- 4 years of medical school gets you an MD-period, nothing more. Residency is where the real training occurs. Residency is where the MD gets apprentice ship training. Add an additional 5 years of apprentice ship to become a surgeon.

Plus another 2-3 years more to become a Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon.

Posts: 6612 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
She performed buttock procedures and her name is Boo-Tay Big Grin

That's funny.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16661 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12420 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shake your Boutte, shake your boutte.

Not sure how she could drum up anymore business after that.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I out of 4 Docs graduated in the botton quartile of their class. I suppose she'll get a job somewhere. It pays to select docs via referral.

Posts: 3250 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post