SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just goes to show you- you can graduate medical school and still be a halfwit fool
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just goes to show you- you can graduate medical school and still be a halfwit fool Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
What the fuck is it with these hyphenated last names?

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Q: What do you call the person who graduates last in their med school class?
A: Doctor

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Everyone's license (professional) or certificates (non-professional) involved in those videos, even the one holding the camera and those who were dancing with their backs facing the camera, should be REVOKED. Not suspended. The patients shown on that video SHOULD sue each and everyone involved (not just the doctor). This is ridiculous. Mad

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And there were 2 years of previous complaints!
Quick action there, Medical Board!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Never mind

Posts: 11845 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ummmmmmmm...3 posts up from yours???

I've run across some REALLY stupid people with "higher credentials" than myself through the years. Just goes to show that just because you CAN do a thing doesn't necessarily mean you SHOULD do a thing. Horrible, horrible lack of judgement, assuming any judgement resides at all within this individual.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
So what's more important for doctors, diversity and tolerance? Or medical competence?

(Nevermind, I withdraw the question Wink )

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Where the fuck was the state of Georgia after the first complaint?

I call the person who graduated last in med school the medical examiner. Someone who should not be working on live bodies.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Never mind
Great minds think alike. Wink

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Last time I had surgery, I signed a release for it to be filmed for educational purposes, not to appear on Soul Train.

Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Last time I had surgery, I signed a release for it to be filmed for educational purposes, not to appear on Soul Train.

Before my surgery they asked me that and I said no unless they were planning on paying me for it. They also asked if other doctors could sit in for training purposes and I said no again. What is it? Surgery or a sitcom?

Posts: 4110 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by TomV:
And a hyphenated last name is involved.

It is bad that's the first thing I looked for?

What the fuck is it with these hyphenated last names?

I don't-know!

It’s a black identity thing. Makes them feel regal.

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I saw this on the local tv news.

I've heard of surgeons humming to some music while operating but she took it to a whooooooole 'nuther level!

And she was putting those videos up on youtube. It's not unheard of as I know there's a Dr. Pimple Popper but this fool's video looks like she wants her own rap/tv show contract. Maybe she'll still get to sell her CDs from the trunk of her car.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19663 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rduckwor:
"Just goes to show you- you can graduate medical school and still be a halfwit fool"

Guess what they call the the ONE who graduates at the bottom of the class?

Doctor

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
heh

good one

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Archived under: Medical:Malpractice:BufooneryBig Grinanger to Life and Limb:Unfucking Beleiveable

Posts: 6394 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Come on guys, if your last name was pronounced Boo-Tay, how could you NOT dance while slicin up some fools?

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2917 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElKabong:
Come on guys, if your last name was pronounced Boo-Tay, how could you NOT dance while slicin up some fools?

With that name, I'm surprised she went with Dermatology.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Boutte Contour Surgery

http://www.bouttecontour.com/p...dures/body#Abdominal

Liposuction
Abdominal Procedures
Buttock Procedures

Brazillian Butt Lift ONLY $ 1800
Tummy Tucks Starting at $4500
Breast Implants 10% OFF

Body by Boutte