SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just goes to show you- you can graduate medical school and still be a halfwit fool
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just goes to show you- you can graduate medical school and still be a halfwit fool Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
She doesn't even know enough to be embarrassed by her unethical, ridiculous behavior.

Medical board suspends 'dancing doctor' Windell Boutte's medical license

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Well.

You can lead a horse to water...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What’s the big deal? I’m just exercising my hippopotamus oaf, y’all.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
That videos is disgraceful. WTF is wrong with people?

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
How does a dermatologist manage to collapse a patient's lung?

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Good God!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
And a hyphenated last name is involved.

Posts: 1341 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I sent a hand-written letter of complaint, but no one has responded to it. Why not?

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Holy crap. That is just stupid. Everyone involved is stupid.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
Lots of practice.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Some people cannot be trusted to perform critical services with sobriety. For some reason she does not have reverence for her position. She must not have invested enough of herself in it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last time I had surgery, I signed a release for it to be filmed for educational purposes, not to appear on Soul Train.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I couldn't believe that one when I saw it on the news.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
The mind boggles!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
"Just goes to show you- you can graduate medical school and still be a halfwit fool"

It some cases, it is more likely than not.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:

With a needle?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She cannot dance. I guess this was amateur night at the Operating Room Karoke. This would be embarassing even if performed in a more appropriate setting.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
The lack of judgement is startling. I wonder why the anesthesiologist allowed such foolishness.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomV:

It is bad that's the first thing I looked for?

What the fuck is it with these hyphenated last names?

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by TomV:

It is bad that's the first thing I looked for?

What the fuck is it with these hyphenated last names?

I don't-know!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post