SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption this - Trump/Romney
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption this - Trump/Romney Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
They still hang horse thieves and cattle rustlers in Utah!

He grows up in Michigan, moves to and eventually becomes Governor of Massachusetts, runs for POTUS twice, then gets elected as one of Utah's senator. Good grief he's a carpetbagger!

He may have a lot of explaining to do at his next town hall.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Get the fuck out of here you slimy little cocksucker

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"And the horse you rode in on!"

Posts: 281 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone know how to start a change.org petition demanding that he (romney) resign?

Posts: 582 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Fare thee well, Felicia!

Posts: 10751 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
This is as good of a place to post this as anywhere.

My message to Mitt. I'm trying to post this on his webpage, but the site is so slammed that it has now crashed. Perhaps SF will be kind enough to store this for me until the site is back up.

quote:

Topic: Other
Subject: You don't seem to represent your constituancy
I have contributed to your campaigns, and voted for you. No more. Are you even aware that you represent Utah and not Massachusetts? Do you really believe that the majority of this state desired Trump's removal?

You have certainly motivated me to become hyper-active in the Republican caucus next cycle. You have the remainder of your term to realize which state sent you to the Senate, and to decide to represent the voice of Utah, not MA. You are an embarrassment to Utah, and this will be your legacy.

I'll be back to retrieve this and get it uploaded to his site as soon as it recovers from the spanking he is currently receiving.

ETA: I'm really not sure anymore if he even cares. He seems to only want one term just so he has a bigger pulpit to voice his grievances. I believe that in his mind, he has a constituency of one person, himself. Every Utahn who voted for this prick over Kennedy (not THAT Kennedy, but the conservative state rep Mike Kennedy) got totally punked.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
"Guess who gave the State of the Union address last night? Not you, asshole!!"

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
"Fuck you bigly".

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Here souie, souie, souie

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Far too easy, given the picture - "PUUUUUUUUSSSYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Get the fuck out of here you slimy little cocksucker

I was going to post "kiss my ass" but your post struck a chord in my heart and I defer.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
"Maybe you and Hillary can team up".

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't even let you clean the bathrooms here.

Posts: 9510 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
They still hang horse thieves and cattle rustlers in Utah!

He grows up in Michigan, moves to and eventually becomes Governor of Massachusetts, runs for POTUS twice, then gets elected as one of Utah's senator. Good grief he's a carpetbagger!

In Mass, he was pro-choice. In Utah, he declared he was pro-life, then returning to Mass, he declared he was pro-choice again. Mittens the Opportunist will say anything to gain power.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
"I FUCKED YOUR WIVES!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^^ HA! Big Grin

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
You suck! Ya jackass!

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post