SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption this - Trump/Romney
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption this - Trump/Romney Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
In light of today's events, caption this classic photo:

"You'll still never be president, Mittens!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Get off my lawn, loser!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Bye Half Twitt,
Boo-Hoo Boo-Hoo.

Posts: 527 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Grab em by the Romney!

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
"Hell no Pierre Delecto, I don't want to go to Lolita island with you and Epstein! Have you seen my wife?"

Posts: 7451 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
If any of our Utah members could let us know if Romney ever has a Republican primary opponent I would love to contribute to their campaign...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
McMurry Romney's a piece of shit.
I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
"Don't let the door hit you in the ass!"

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
"I'd like to say 'Don't let the door hit you in the ass,' but it already did!"

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I said no anchovies!!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
"Just leave, you whimpering little bitch!"

Posts: 7451 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They still hang horse thieves and cattle rustlers in Utah!

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Hey Mutt! Kiss my grits

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Buh, Bye, Mitt!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Can’t believe I shook Romney’s hand back when he was running. Might have to amputate.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
They still hang horse thieves and cattle rustlers in Utah!

He grows up in Michigan, moves to and eventually becomes Governor of Massachusetts, runs for POTUS twice, then gets elected as one of Utah's senator. Good grief he's a carpetbagger!

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Don't go away mad...

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I hope you liked the tour of the Oval Office, Pierre. That's as close as you'll ever get to it!

Posts: 8614 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Waaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaaa!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post