SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ***Official NRA Show Indy 2019-Thread***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Official NRA Show Indy 2019-Thread*** Login/Join 
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted
Since it’s a easy 3 hour drive from Columbus,Oh. I guess I’m going. Who else use going?

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I'm unable to go. I would have loved to grab all kinds of swag for my anti family.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going- also coming from Columbus

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
Since it’s a easy 3 hour drive from Columbus,Oh. I guess I’m going. Who else use going?

I'll be working the air rifle range. Come by and see me.

Posts: 9037 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be there on Saturday. I went a few years ago, when it was in Indy, and had a great time.

Posts: 2226 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll be there. I'm only about 20 min away. Last time I was there Adam Vinatieri was at the Sig booth. I got my picture with him and an autograph.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Were making the drive up from Nashville. This year will be my grand son's first time and he's really excited.

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
We should do a quick meet up at the SIG Booth

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll be turkey hunting in switzerland county on Wednesday and Thursday. I’ll drive home and go to the convention on Friday and maybe go back on Saturday too.

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Can’t wait for the Glock 46 reveal.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Smith and Wesson released the new long slide version of the Shield.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Last NRA gig I went to was in Portland OR. A loooong time ago. Dad and I were guests of the Garcia/Sako Rep.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6313 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going Friday from Dayton, OH.

Posts: 18 | Registered: January 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are there any cant miss restaurants some of you locals would recommend?

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Change of plans, I will be working this weekend.

Posts: 2226 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hlb14:
Are there any cant miss restaurants some of you locals would recommend?

What Kind of food do you like? Below are a few of my favorites. If you are staying some where let me know and I can tell you what's in the area.

St Elmo's Steak House is awesome. They are not to far from the convention center. Their spicy shrimp cocktail is good. Expect to spend about $75-$100 per person.
www.stelmos.com

Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse. great food, but again about $75+ a person and not to far from the convention center.
fogodechao.com

Cheaper side
Shapiro’s Delicatessen also within a few miles of the convention center.
shapiros.com

Egg Roll #1 for quick Chinese and Vietnamese. Just off I465
www.eggroll1.com

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post