SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Republican Wins Re-election in Travis County, TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Republican Wins Re-election in Travis County, TX Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
Gerald Daugherty was re-elected County Commissioner on Tuesday in heavily Democrat, Travis County (Austin), Texas. His re-election may, at least in part, be because of the favorable response this ad, and his wife, elicited.

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
That was good!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
funny

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11268 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16661 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was funny.... Big Grin

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Gerald Daugherty was re-elected County Commissioner on Tuesday in heavily Democrat, Travis County (Austin), Texas.

This actually is from November 2016. He won re-election in 2016 and his term expires in 2020 so he was not on the ballot this November. It was still a good win for him as it is hard for a Republican to win in liberal Travis County. I remember this ad from back then and thought it was a good ad.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Norm

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
That was awesome! Smile Humor sells (at least for a while longer).

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very good, I would vote for him

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
That's good. Thanks for sharing, Tmats.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post