SIGforum
Republican Wins Re-election in Travis County, TX

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7010083944

November 08, 2018, 04:34 PM
TMats
Republican Wins Re-election in Travis County, TX
Gerald Daugherty was re-elected County Commissioner on Tuesday in heavily Democrat, Travis County (Austin), Texas. His re-election may, at least in part, be because of the favorable response this ad, and his wife, elicited.

November 08, 2018, 04:47 PM
Ozarkwoods
That was good!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
November 08, 2018, 04:48 PM
MikeinNC
funny

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker
November 08, 2018, 04:52 PM
oddball
Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
November 08, 2018, 05:21 PM
ARman
That was funny.... Big Grin

ARman
November 08, 2018, 05:22 PM
StorminNormin
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Gerald Daugherty was re-elected County Commissioner on Tuesday in heavily Democrat, Travis County (Austin), Texas.

This actually is from November 2016. He won re-election in 2016 and his term expires in 2020 so he was not on the ballot this November. It was still a good win for him as it is hard for a Republican to win in liberal Travis County. I remember this ad from back then and thought it was a good ad.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
November 08, 2018, 05:27 PM
TMats
Thanks, Norm

November 08, 2018, 05:29 PM
bigdeal
That was awesome! Smile Humor sells (at least for a while longer).

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
November 08, 2018, 05:51 PM
cworetired
very good, I would vote for him
November 08, 2018, 06:59 PM
TigerDore
That's good. Thanks for sharing, Tmats.