SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Not a Fan of Either Oregon St or Arkansas, but...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not a Fan of Either Oregon St or Arkansas, but... Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
I love the College World Series and look forward to it every year. Oregon State needs to win tonight or it’s all over.

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
As a proud Mississippi State fan, I have to say.... "Woooooo, pig sooie!"

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WPS!

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Squeeze! and everyone’s safe. Wow

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
As a proud Mississippi State fan, I have to say.... "Woooooo, pig sooie!"

SEC...SEC...SEC...SEC...

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a job by the freshman! Bases loaded, only one out and down 1 ball when he comes in. No further damage.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Woo Pig Sooie!

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Wow, what a job by the freshman! Bases loaded, only one out and down 1 ball when he comes in. No further damage.

That was very impressive!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
Fingers crossed for the Hogs but game two has been awesome so far.

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
How about that! Game ending foul ball lands in the middle of three Razorbacks, and the next thing you know, you’re down 2

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Seriously.

Well, we know who the most hated guy on campus is going to be...

What kind of a jackhole shoves his well-positioned teammate out of the way, and then misses the catch by a mile?

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Great game

See ya tomorrow

Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post
GO BEAVS!

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.

Posts: 2173 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Yep, Beav's fan here too.

But if the RB's win and that piss' of some crimson tide. I am good with that too. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19160 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at the SFGiants game tonight ( great game 1-0 walk off homer giants win) and the guy next to us was watching the game on his iPad and going into convulsions when that guy dropped the foul. His adult daughter next to me told me he was from Arkansas and obviously a huge fan. At least they have game 3. But that’s a huge momentum shifter

Posts: 4757 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Great college baseball tournament there has great baseball played. College baseball has come a long way in the last decade, more kids opting to play college than minor leagues. Pitching has vastly improved. Kids throwing mid 90s and having good off speed.

I rooting for Arkansas. Mostly because I'm an SEC fan.

I am torn about Heimlich I get that he went through the justice system but when you read about what occurred and it was not a one time incident I want him relegated to some fringe of society not being given an opportunity that others dream of. It will be interesting to see how long he will last in the MLB. Some team will quietly sign him after this CWS.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Hog wild, born and raised.

Woo Pig Sooie!

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Gotta root for the in State team.

Go Beav's !

ORC you summed it up best

Cheers~

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go Hogs!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post