SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Did you ever have someone in your life who, if they disappeared, you wouldn't know what to do with yourself?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did you ever have someone in your life who, if they disappeared, you wouldn't know what to do with yourself? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Well, these guys err gals or whatever do:

I especially love the use of the squeaky toy to enhance the battle. ARRRRFF!! AAARF!! SNAAAAARL!! squeekysqueeky!

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Damn pigs! Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26427 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
We have a 6 year old pair of remain beagle siblings that are absolutely inseparable. They have the occasional snarl fest over toys (oddly not over food) but more often than not are found cuddled up together. I’m certain that if something happened to one of them, the other would be inconsolable.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15604 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I am dealing with this with two that keep looking for the one that passed Monday,they are sad and searching ,one has started chewing his back and feet.
I can't take a step with out them under my feet.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
We have a GSD who's playmate passed and she has not gotten over it. The playmate passed 8 years ago.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post