SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    She said yes, my unique proposal and another awesome job by Dave Truong
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

She said yes, my unique proposal and another awesome job by Dave Truong Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

I too said I’d never marry again, but she tricked me(ha ha) and it’s been the best 21 years ever!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11226 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both! Also my compliments to Dave, that ring is amazing. I’m sure the future Missus can’t stop looking at it. Smile

Posts: 17035 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
A big congratulations to you both!

Posts: 433 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both, and Dave did an awesome job on the ring according to my wife, an expert on such things.

Posts: 1497 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Great job! Congratulations to the both of you!

For you two to meet, time and chance smiled upon you in a big way.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7223 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I really can’t thank Dave enough. The complements on the ring have not slowed down. We are truly ecstatic about all of this.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12396 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and good luck!

Man, you have the accent down perfectly! Mom was from Gardner, dad was from Fall River, and kids live in Chelmsford and Pepperell.

Beautiful area, fantastic accent, and God bless your new journey.

I hope you and Sherri are happy together until the end of your days.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12737 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
LOL I didn’t know I had an accent.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12396 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you! That was pretty cool.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7650 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
LOL I didn’t know I had an accent.

A little bit, here and there. Wink

"Jawn Deah..." Big Grin

Posts: 17035 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post