SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    She said yes, my unique proposal and another awesome job by Dave Truong
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

She said yes, my unique proposal and another awesome job by Dave Truong Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted
Looks like I'm getting married again! Thought I'd never do it but here I am.

Anyhow my friend Charlie does these Gun Grams on Youtube. I helped him do a Slayer Gun Gram once so I thought this was a unique way to propose, by showing her the video.

At the end of the video is the ring that Dave made for us. It is absolutely beautiful. The video and pictures don't do it justice. I'm getting a lot of praise for the ring and I have Dave to thank for that!

Hoping this embeds, but I set it to "only those with a link can see it". If it doesn't embed then just use the link. And don't make fun of me. LOL

https://youtu.be/DJhAXuQsBSA

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12396 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Pretty cool proposal.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4019 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both! That was a fun proposal, and a gorgeous ring!

Posts: 1699 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 26838 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Congratulation and yes a beautiful ring!

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Well done and congratulations!

Yes, Dave did a fantastic job on the ring!

Posts: 8575 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Very nicely done, and that is a beautiful ring. Here’s to a long and happy marriage!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1672 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
A new house, a new misses, and a beautiful ring. Congrats to you both.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2400 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful ring from every angle, Dave did a stellar job. Congratulations.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30498 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
It's funny I've seen you go from married, to divorced, to weird encounter at a bar, to dating, to new home, and now to engaged.

Congratulations!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20726 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Well, that was a first for me. A marriage proposal that involved a P226. Smile

Congrats and a hope for a lifetime of marital bliss to you both.

Gorgeous ring for sure. Dave is a true artist.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
L'chayim aun Mazel Tov!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43777 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Will have to wait til I'm home to watch the video.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2710 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a long and healthy life together.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1924 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Well done. Congratulations.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12079 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4802 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Just awesome.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Congratulations brother! I am so grateful for the opportunity!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6002 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Dave you outdid yourself. It’s absolutely stunning. The light shines off it so incredibly we can’t stop looking at it.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12396 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post