SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hollywood continues to eat their own....(Academy Award related)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hollywood continues to eat their own....(Academy Award related) Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
The fact that two of the most sanctimonious of them all got pulled into this gives me great joy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tv...port-Kevin-Hart.html

Nick Cannon reignited controversy by making reference to old homophobic tweets from Amy Schumer and Chelsea Handler in defense of his fellow comedian Kevin Hart.

Cannon has been vocal about his support of Hart after the comedian stepped down as host of the 2019 Oscars amid backlash for anti-gay tweets he posted in 2009 and 2011.

The TV personality recently wrote to Hart on social media saying: 'We with you regardless!!! You know we feel about people trying to control us anyway!!'

And now the 38-year-old has dug up old homophobic tweets from female comedians such as Amy Schumer and Chelsea Handler as he posted: 'Interesting. I wonder if there was any backlash here....'

A tweet by Schumer read: 'Enjoy skyfall f*gs I'm about to get knee deep in Helen Hunt #thesessions'

Handler wrote in 2012: 'This is what a f*g bird looks like when he flexes.'

And Sarah Silverman posted: 'I don’t mean this in a hateful way but the new bachelorette’s a f****t.'

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12298 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
None of us are pure enough to survive PC scrutiny.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29592 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
True. However I am happy to let Hollywood assholes continue to lacerate each other over this PC garbage.

Posts: 3122 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I'd just love to sit back and occasionally toss some more gas on this dumpster fire. It's good entertainment. Big Grin

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21820 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Interesting the media "couldn't" find those tweets. Of course the media couldn't find their ass with 2 hands and a flashlight.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1v8trpU7CE

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8305 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
The definition of people living in glass houses throwing stones. Even drunk at the Super Bowl last year Hart seemed like a nice guy.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Strange, they had no problem with Kimmel.

Racist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL2NMQRM68k

Homophobe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P8xPfCMopU

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Fuck the fuckin’ fuckers

Posts: 13154 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Hilarious, screw Hollywood anyways.

Posts: 9941 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

Racist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL2NMQRM68k

Homophobe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P8xPfCMopU

That continues to blow my mind. I liked his old show, but geez, he must know some powerful people to not have that ever brought up.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Liberal racism and homophobia is quite different from the conservative kind. A liberals heart and mind is pure and good, so when they're mean and offensive they're really not. Their speech is funny and insightful. You would know that if you weren't a racist homophobe.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3500 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

I read somewhere that guys like Kimmel who did un-PC shit in the past are given a pass because he pushes a leftist agenda almost non-stop, while Hart is politically neutral. He doesn't bow at the Alter of Commie.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16596 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
little blurb in todays online news said Kimmel got paid $15 grand, for the weeks work; and that that was very small change. All while ABC was charging MILLIONS for a 30 second spot.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4582 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roarindan:
little blurb in todays online news said Kimmel got paid $15 grand, for the weeks work; and that that was very small change. All while ABC was charging MILLIONS for a 30 second spot.

Is he now a victim of corporate exploitation??

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Fuck the fuckin’ fuckers

Thank you Joe Pesci. Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11042 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
How Kimmel gets a pass confounds me as well.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
How Kimmel gets a pass confounds me as well.

Oddball nailed it a few posts up the page.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12298 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post