SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Post something happy.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post something happy. Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I just bought an HK45. Now I’m going surfing.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
We just returned home from a celebration of my parents 75th wedding aniversary. Had a wonderful time with family. A truly happy event.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got back from visiting my daughter and her family. I have two fantastic grand daughters. The trip made me happy seeing everyone but a bit sad when we came home.

Posts: 7550 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I had my annual physical exam yesterday. Just before she stuck me, the phlebotomist said "You may feel a little prick". I, being slightly hard of hearing, said "What did you call me?!" She laughed. I laughed.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
My wife took this picture yesterday afternoon. She's watching our 4 mo old granddaughter over the summer, extending the time before she has to go to daycare. This little girl smiles all the time and is just fun to be around.

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
My wife took this picture yesterday afternoon. She's watching our 4 mo old granddaughter over the summer, extending the time before she has to go to daycare. This little girl smiles all the time and is just fun to be around.

Winner! What a cute girl.

Posts: 7550 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I only got a warning when stopped for 18 mph over in Glacier National Park yesterday while driving my red S2000 with the top down. I was targeted - but lucky.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is Duchess queen of all she surveys. I had to hold her mug up because she only wanted to nuzzle and wouldn't pose for the pic. Rub her belly and you have a friend for life.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Duchess
I can hear the 'snorting' / breathing / grunting from here! Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1450 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Duchess
I can hear the 'snorting' / breathing / grunting from here! Big Grin

Don't forget the mucus and slobber! lol

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Dear OP,
You hit the nail on the head.
Thank you for starting this thread.

That rhymed pretty much by accident, which makes me happy.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Don't forget the mucus and slobber! lol
Never had a Bulldog, but a very large Boxer (95lbs). I thought I knew slobbering; then I met a Bulldog. They take it to a WHOLE new level!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
My five year old son has been finding “pet” rolly pollies lately. He picks them up and carries them around a bit, letting them open up and crawl around on his hands before finding a “safe place” in the yard to put them. The joy on his face when he shouts “Dad, I found another one!” hits me right in the marrow. He genuinely wouldn’t even hurt a fly. Today, he was telling me that he was concerned about pointing his Nerf gun at the ceiling “because we have to be careful where we point the muzzle and Dad! Sometimes, there’s even bugs on the ceiling! I don’t want to shoot a bug. Not even accidentally.” Very serious face while he said it. I told him I thought that was very careful and thoughtful.

I've got several little ones at home too (thus "Outnumbered"). Your little guy sounds like a sweetie;
my 7 y/o daughter enjoys/names bugs too! Thanks for the smile!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I start vacation tomorrow.

What really made me happy was the video of Kernel - thanks bigdeal

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Spiffy loves the water and is the happiest little dog I've ever had. Also, 2 weeks ago Friday my nearly 15 year old red dog, Barney had a tumor removed that doc feared was cancer. It was not, just a benevolent cyst and Barney made a swift recovery from the surgery. Smile

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now I’m going surfing.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9157 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Thanks all. Perfect. Smile

Ohhh my God baby monkey will be stuck in my head for....well ever. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post