SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Was There A Member Looking For Taxiway - Runway - Airport Lights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Was There A Member Looking For Taxiway - Runway - Airport Lights Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted
I seem to recall somebody on here looking for these airport lights to convert into something. Any idea who it was?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Wasn't that ryan81986 looking to convert airport landing lights to landscape lights?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16350 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Destroying taxiway lights on USAF bases worldwide since 1955:

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
That was me. The project stalled out at the end of the summer, with school and everything I didn't have time to finish it. I've got about half of the lights converted with standard sockets.

Although look what I just picked up

Posts: 6350 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I'm glad it was you and you chimed in. Were you looking for any more?

I ran across a bunch of them. If it's something you're interested in my e-mail is in my profile. I'll point you towards them.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
I appreciate it. I think I'm chock full at the moment, unless they were getting trashed and they were looking to send them somewhere. I hate seeing good stuff go in the dumpster.

Posts: 6350 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post