SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BREAKING NEWS!! Tom Brokaw tried to get laid in the 1990s
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BREAKING NEWS!! Tom Brokaw tried to get laid in the 1990s Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armedprof:
I am afraid that I may someday be in trouble. I have been making unwanted sexual advances toward my wife for years...

Welcome to the club!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I might as well get ahead of this. I tried to get laid in the 90's too. And in the 80's. And in the 70's. And in the 00's. Not as much in the 10's Big Grin

^^^^^ MeToo !

I got laid once or twice in the 60's and 70's then I got married and never got laid again.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redleg2/9:
Prepare yourselves! I can see a massive, class action lawsuit filed by former Playboy models, against the millions of boys that did, uh, something that would cause you to go blind, when looking at the model’s photos.

Utterly demeaning!

Your are supposed to do it just until you need glasses man - nobody told you ??

Big Grin

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the two reporters in the movie Man on fire

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19173 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Tom Brokaw accused of making unwanted advance by third woman
++LINK++

A third woman has come forward to accuse longtime NBC News anchor Tom Brokaw of making an unwanted advance toward her early on in her journalism career.

Mary Reinholz claims in a new first-person testimonial that Brokaw, who was married at the time, attempted to kiss her inside her rented Los Angeles-area home 50 years ago after helping her with a story she was working on.

"We talked and then, abruptly, he was embracing me and giving me a French kiss," Reinholz wrote in a piece published by The Villager.

"I pulled away, reminding him that he was married and a tryst was out of the question," she wrote. "He said, 'Yes, it would be unfair to Meredith,' meaning his wife."
Tom Brokaw is seen leaving the NBC studios in Rockefeller Center on Monday.
Tom Brokaw is seen leaving the NBC studios in Rockefeller Center on Monday. (Elder Ordonez / Splash News/Elder Ordonez / Splash News)

Reinholz says she and Brokaw, now 78, got together at her home after he managed to obtain information from the Los Angeles Police Department that she had been unable to get herself. She did not say which year this allegedly occurred, but said she was hit on "by several powerful men in the news business" during the 1960s, including Brokaw.

She claims the encounter with Brokaw, who was anchoring for Los Angeles' KNBC station at the time, left her "uncomfortable," adding that she "wasn't interested in Brokaw as a sex partner."

Reinholz says she spoke to Brokaw several times after that in subsequent years. She moved to New York in the early 1970s and spoke to Brokaw to acquire a contact, but says she never saw him again.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:
A third woman has come forward to accuse longtime NBC News anchor Tom Brokaw of making an unwanted advance toward her early on in her journalism career.
Right on time. Roll Eyes

Soon, other "brave and heroic women" will slink out of the shadows to tell some fucking lie about some bullshit that happened last century.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Yep figure at least a dozen more at least. Sticking to script right now but the story will change through the years.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The unanswered question is "Did he get lucky?"

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never liked Brokaw but this shit has to stop. I saw the genius Megyn Kelly came out and told his supporters that they need to be careful because "you never know what you don't know".

I know that in today's culture a man is presumed guilty.

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Right on time. Roll Eyes

Soon, other "brave and heroic women" will slink out of the shadows to tell some fucking lie about some bullshit that happened last century.

Waiting for Gloria Allred and her daughter (name escapes me) to make their inevitable appearance.

Posts: 27947 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
NBC has had their typical reaction to these scandals by their precious stars- hypocrisy and obfuscation.

I'm disgusted- but not in the least surprised- that NBC is essentially forcing women to sign a letter of support for Brokaw, but I'll be damned if I support this chickenshit behavior of these cowardly, money-seeking women who come out of the past to try to cash in on the current insanity in this country.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What gets me are accusers during elections. Not that there are any, but that trotting them out works. After the damage is done, they disappear. You'd think if the claims were legit they'd pursue justice regardless of the election.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
NBC= Nothing But Coitus?

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Nothing But Crap

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
attempted to kiss her inside her rented Los Angeles-area home 50 years ago after helping her with a story she was working on.

Now I'm completely appalled! This man deserves the firing squad!

Roll Eyes

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah. Pure chickenshit. But, of course the money-grubbing old bitch is SO fucking brave. She's a HERO for speaking out, now that this country is receptive to this disgusting, cowardly shit. Fucking unbelievable.

posted Hide Post
He said,she said. What will NBC do??? Wait, where's Brian Williams,,,,,he was there!!!

Posts: 281 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post