SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BREAKING NEWS!! Tom Brokaw tried to get laid in the 1990s
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BREAKING NEWS!! Tom Brokaw tried to get laid in the 1990s Login/Join 
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DrewR:
I’m sorry guys, I think it is important that I take this opportunity to cleans my soul. I am so ashamed to admit this, and I understand if this means my access to the Sig Forum will be deleted for this, but one time I held a door for a woman and another time I asked a woman for her phone number.

Again, I am sorry.[/QUOTE

Glad you fessed up. I was about to add a couple of oak leaf clusters to your man card.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Prepare yourselves! I can see a massive, class action lawsuit filed by former Playboy models, against the millions of boys that did, uh, something that would cause you to go blind, when looking at the model’s photos.

Utterly demeaning!

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2273 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
class action lawsuit filed by former Playboy models, against the millions of boys that did, uh, something that would cause you to go blind,

I should file against Playboy, since it seems they are responsible for my poor vision since I was a teenager.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4264 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Tom seems to have a penis...

That's a bold assumption. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Men and their vile penises! Mad Mad

[THREAD DRIFT]Isn't peni the plural?[/THREAD DRIFT]

According to the libtards, I guess the only decent man is a celibate monk?

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I never judge these things until about 3 more "victims" show up claiming tickle time got out of control. I figure by Monday we will know whether to hang him or just send him out to pasture.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Timing curious. Right after Cosby trial ended.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
This news items reminds me of when I have a heated argument with somebody and I come up with the perfect winning retort... three nights later while sitting up in bed.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19649 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
I believe Brokaw has terminal cancer? I bet there won't be a cash cow at the end of this set of accusations.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thawed out,
thrown out
posted Hide Post

Better stop being nice to women, they might take it as "an unwanted sexual advance."

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
I never judge these things until about 3 more "victims" show up claiming tickle time got out of control. I figure by Monday we will know whether to hang him or just send him out to pasture.

Actually, it's reported today that more NBC women employes are saying he did unwanted advances on them.
More news at 11:00.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
- Tom Brokaw
“I was ambushed and then perp-walked across the pages of The Washington Post and Variety as an avatar of male misogyny, taken to the guillotine and stripped of any honor and achievement I had earned in more than a half century of journalism and citizenship,” Brokaw wrote. “I am angry, hurt and unmoored from what I thought would be the final passage of my life and career, a mix of written and broadcast journalism, philanthropy and participation in environmental and social causes that have always given extra meaning to my life.”

Well, at least he knows how Trump feels.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well, guess I'm never going to be able to be on TV or in politics.

I spent every weekend and a good amount of weeknights in college trying to get girls to come over for "milk and cookies", a number of them said no. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I even tried more than once with a few and was shot down a second time.

I feel so dirty, but I had to get it off my chest.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
I saw the testimony from then accuser tonight. I am pretty skeptical. I hope they don’t fire him until they actually get to the bottom of this. Seems like a witch hunt.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another shot fired in the war against men.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16072 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Another shot fired in the war against men.

All is not lost.

60+ woman sign letter of support for Tom Brokaw

MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski’s has added her name to the more than 60 women who signed a letter supporting NBC News veteran Tom Brokaw after sexual harassment allegations against him were published by Washington Post and Variety.

The Morning Joe co-host joined Rachel Maddow, Andrea Mitchell, and more than 60 other women who currently or formerly worked at NBC News, who have put their names on the document.

The carefully crafted letter begins by saying that “as professional women, we fully endorse the conversation around abuse of power in the workplace. In the context of that conversation, we would like to share our perspectives on working with Tom Brokaw.”

Brokaw, the letter says, “has treated each of us with fairness and respect. He has given each of us opportunities for advancement and championed our successes throughout our careers” and that they “know him to be a man of tremendous decency and integrity.”

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
ME TOO!!!!!!!!! lol!!! I tried to get laid as much as possible, Damn people...........This is kinda outta control...

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I am afraid that I may someday be in trouble. I have been making unwanted sexual advances toward my wife for years...

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Adam screwed Eve.
Someone claims to have proof.
I hear there is an indictment pending...

Garden of Eden Snake will appear as witness for prosecution.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess Tom's a little mad right about now.

Get over it Tom, the self-righteousness ain't working. Smile

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1935 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post