SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers Needed (Updated 1/1/21, p. 4)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers Needed (Updated 1/1/21, p. 4) Login/Join 
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted
Hello everyone,

This is not something I would normally ask, but a friend of ours desperately needs your prayers.

Tom as been admitted to the ICU for COVID related issues and is having a hard time and is very scared. While their friends have been praying for Tom and his wife, the situation is not getting better.

It seems we could use the prayer power of Sigforum.

If you would pray for healing for Tom and his wife Sue, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigLaw,

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. I wish him a speedy recovery.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6484 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent fora quick recovery

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added to my list.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Done . . . Never doubt the power of prayer.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers outbound. Tom and Sue are in my thoughts.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for Tom and Sue

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Prayers gladly sent....

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much. I firmly believe that your prayers will make a difference.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done, SigLaw. Prayers of recovery for Tom and Sue and their entire extended family.
Thanks.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The left always asks "what good do thoughts and prayer do" Let's show them the power of thoughts and prayers. Godspeed to a speedy recovery.

Posts: 141 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Praying for a full recovery and peace for his family.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1164 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Praying for Tom's recovery and peace for the family during this time.

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1123 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Done.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for a fast and full recovery.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's to a speedy recovery. Stay strong.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Will do. Thanks for asking.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Prayers have been offered.

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post