SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The decline of 'Mighty Ducks' star Shaun Weiss
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The decline of 'Mighty Ducks' star Shaun Weiss Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
This could be used as a testimony against a life of drugs and alcohol.

http://www.foxnews.com/enterta...ic-intoxication.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
39?

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He tried to clean my windshield with a paper bag.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Whoa, that there's a big game misconduct.

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, how much meth has that guy been smoking?

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Looks like he's ready to play Hector Salamanca.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Looks like he's ready to play Hector Salamanca.

Hi-yo!

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
"drugs are bad, m'kay, so, if you do drugs, you're bad, m'kay, because drugs are bad. "

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s hard to believe that is the same person in all those photos.

Posts: 219 | Registered: June 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I admit to having an addictive personality. The 'What's In Your Glass' thread could legitimately be called 'What's kablammo Drinking Tonight'. In the 6th or 7th grade the Health Education class presented a series of similar pictures of heroin addicts. The destruction of the body that reflects the destruction of the soul scared at least some small measure of caution into me.

39 years old? May G-d be better to him than he is to himself.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:

Looks like all of it.

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
39?!? Eek

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Goooooldberg!!! See this quite a bit working in jail. Pretty crazy, really, looking back through a persons history of booking photos and basically watch them decay. I constantly see people that I peg as 10 or 15 years older than they are. Then I see all the young 11550s coming through that are still fairly normal and think how they will look in 10 years. Psych staff, also, told me probably 75% of the psych inmates are drug induced. Goldberg pretty much looks like a psych in that last picture.

ETA: That's a 2015 photo and 2018. Pretty rapid descent...

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm 39. Thanks to this fine gentleman for making me feel great about how I've aged.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's crazy the two adult photos are 3 years difference.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Last pic looks like the travel company rep that was NOT there to welcome us at Jose Martí Airport, Habana. Had to track him down to another building. A face that inspires immediate trust.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:

I'll hazard a guess at a metric shit ton.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31378 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
A true method actor researching a role or a new lifestyle.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good God, things people do to themselves!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post