SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun filled day at Silver Beach
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun filled day at Silver Beach Login/Join 
Picture of ch23701
posted
Just another fun filled day at Silver Beach in St. Joe, MI!! Great way to celebrate Memorial Day!!

http://www.wndu.com/content/ne...fight-483952641.html

Posts: 257 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Pepper spray in gallon sized bottles.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
Yup, this probably has something to do with the fact that St. Joe is just across the bridge from Benton Harbor, a.k.a. “Detroit West”. I rode my motorcycle through both towns on Sunday and couldn’t get through Benton Harbor fast enough. To say the culture there is self destructive is a gross understatement. They have taken what was once a beautiful and fantastic place to live and work and have turned it into a dangerous slum. When the weather turns warm they spill out onto the beaches of adjoining towns and do this kind of crap. If memory serves something like this happened On July 4 last year in South Haven just to the north.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Shocking, just shocking Roll Eyes

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
We avoid the Silver Beach s—-t show just for the reasons seen in that video. The St Joe / Benton Harbor demographics do play a role.

In fact, you won’t willingly find me or the family at any packed uncontrollable beach venue.

We have some local small lakes minutes from us that are far less crowded and generally far more polite, although they tend a bit to the “white trash” clientele. Yes I’m a beach snob and also a clean/germ freak.

It’s been many many years, but Silver Beach holds a dark memory too. A family in a previous church lost a to child to undertow, something which I’ll never forget (children in caskets) and still has happened needlessly imho.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post