SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kavanaugh The Star Attraction At A Bookstore Hexing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kavanaugh The Star Attraction At A Bookstore Hexing Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted
To be filed under "Oh My God, These Loons Have Completely Lost It."

Yesterday, in New York City, "Witches placed a hex on US Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh during a protest ritual in New York. The spell was livestreamed on Facebook and Instagram, and targeted at "all rapists and the patriarchy which emboldens, rewards or protects them".

I won't write down the, ah, "recipe" for the hex here, and wouldn't encourage anyone to look at the article unless they're in the mood to see exactly how pissy a bunch of New York City witches can get. I will, however, throw up this:

quote:
"The harm we want to inflict on Kavanaugh and Trump is that they be exposed and shown for what they are and ousted or at least discredited," Dakota Bracciale, co-owner of Catland Books, told The Independent.

"On the practical aspect, yes there is spell casting and we are going to curse him and hex him and wish him bad things.

But on a more important level, this is a coming together of people who recognize this is an important moment in our country."

All this shows is how far over the edge the loons have gone, and all I can say is that I hope that this is yet another story that gets as much exposure as possible so that people can see how far over the edge the loons have gone.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/bret...-mass-124325254.html

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
Well, the more time they spend doing useless shit like placing a hex (lolz) and less time they spend protesting violently/blocking roads/smashing windows, the better, I would think Big Grin

I wonder if they even know how to spell "Kavanaugh" correctly hahaha

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Hell, I'm wondering how competent a job they did of peeing into a glass jar.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Some serve the Lord, others serve mammon. We will all ultimately receive wages from He or he whom we serve. The Lord God Almighty is the God of love, faith, and eternal joy. The adversary is the god of hate, fear, and eternal misery.

As Joshua said, "choose you this day whom ye shall serve."

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Burn 'em.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
Some serve the Lord, others serve mammon. We will all ultimately receive wages from He or he whom we serve. The Lord God Almighty is the God of love, faith, and eternal joy. The adversary is the god of hate, fear, and eternal misery.

Well said.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226Reasons
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
Some serve the Lord, others serve mammon. We will all ultimately receive wages from He or he whom we serve. The Lord God Almighty is the God of love, faith, and eternal joy. The adversary is of hate, fear, and eternal misery.

Corrected. There is no other God. The adversary's nature is merely the result of being absent of God.

Posts: 1327 | Location: TN | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post