SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Someone broke into my truck... advice needed.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Someone broke into my truck... advice needed. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
and , And! when they catch the little A holes that are doing this crap, they just call their parents and let them go , a lot of the time,

unless its over a certain amount, so, crimes w/o consequences ,

it will just keep getting worse.

and if you shoot them your ! are the bad guy.

might want to start consider drop guns [sarc]

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Most often, they'll hit 100 cars a night, and steal cash, purses, bank cards, and guns. Right now, the statistic at work is 14 guns are stolen out of unlocked vehicles for every one that is stolen from a house.

I rest my case on “truck guns”. From now on, anyone who willfully leaves a firearm in a vehicle (other than momentary due to USPS/bar/whatnot prohibited carry location) is unhinged and should be tried as an accessory to any crime committed with the stolen firearm.

*exceptions made for those living in rural areas or those with literally no recorded crimes of this ilk. Urban dwellers not excepted.

You're quite ridiculous. This blame the victim mentality is very unbecoming.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post