SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cathy Rankin cover photo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cathy Rankin cover photo Login/Join 
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
No one posted the one where she is in all black from the calendar.

That one is by far my favorite.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rbert0005:
No one posted the one where she is in all black from the calendar.

That one is by far my favorite.

One of these?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Nope, she has pants, maybe paint, and she is kind of facing away looking back.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bald1 I want to thank you again because my phone got fried and my photos were not backed up.

sigmonkey, you got me too.

Posts: 950 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:
Bald1 I want to thank you again because my phone got fried and my photos were not backed up.

Always glad to help! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:

You realize there are 7 lugnuts on that wheel?

My Ford Econoline 250 Van looks like it has 7 but that is the hub cap... wheel actually has the standard 8.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She has a lot of character.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
quote:

My Ford Econoline 250 Van looks like it has 7 but that is the hub cap... wheel actually has the standard 8.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43877 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Cathy is most definitely hotness, but who was the tall brunette who was on a couple of covers in a black dress around that same mid 2000s timeframe? Seem to remember one with a minigun and another getting into a helicopter. Legs to die for.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3448 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boys and girls, Cathy is back. She is on the May 2020 over of the Blue Press. Same outfit and nearly the same pose. This time on a yellow 2017 Ford GT.

Posts: 950 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
She is left-handed, apparently.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5053 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
There are cars in those photos? Smile

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:
Pic #3
Bald1, I don’t know where you found it but thank you.

There was a wheel? Big Grin

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Super - Added #3 to my Cx4 Picture Collection.
Now I have her name. Already had the Pic.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
I know that it's really common if not standard to photoshop these types of pictures...but is it me or are these pictures really poorly 'shopped?

Yes, their skills at 'burning' (darkening) specific sections are rudimentary at best.
However...you have to remember what Photoshop did and did not offer back in 2005-ish, when they were taken.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post