SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cathy Rankin cover photo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cathy Rankin cover photo Login/Join 
posted
I’m trying to find a picture of the cover of The Blue Press that had Cathy Rankin leaning on a Ford GT. I thought for sure I would find it on Google images. Does anybody know where I can find it?

Posts: 951 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
You want the photo or a photo of the cover?

If you know the year/month
https://www.dillonprecision.com/articles.html

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:
I’m trying to find a picture of the cover of The Blue Press that had Cathy Rankin leaning on a Ford GT. I thought for sure I would find it on Google images. Does anybody know where I can find it?

I literally just deleted that 3 days ago from a scan I did when the original catalog came out.
I have been trimming a bunch of my photos and that was one that fell into my gun/car folder.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out the November 2018 issue with a girl named Aubrie. I think she is just stunning. Tastes differ but in my book, she is one of those women, I would have a hard time having a conversation with because their beauty scrambles your brain. You're trying to think of something to say and can't form a sentence. So far, I have not been able to convince myself to toss that issue.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VANQUISH, that’s the right girl but not the photo I was looking for. It would have been an older photo shoot from the one you gave a link to. From what I recall she was wearing jeans, an OWB holster, body turned away from the camera, and her head was turned looking at the camera.

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
One of these perhaps?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pic #3
Bald1, I don’t know where you found it but thank you.

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pic #3

I simply searched "Cathy Rankin Dillon photo shoot." Big Grin

Glad its the one you were looking for.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pic #3
Ditto!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know, most experts don't recommend wearing your gun back that far.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Rich, most experts don't have a "back that far".
I don't know who she is but her pigtails are beautiful.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pic #3

You realize there are 7 lugnuts on that wheel?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Pic #3

I went back and looked Smile pretty funny sigmonkey

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
local dealer i used to patronize was in a car wreck with a gun in a small of back holster and broke his back.

id rather have the car.

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I checked. There actually is a car in some of those photos.

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'd better check them again... to make sure they're tight.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Rich, most experts don't have a "back that far".
I don't know who she is but her pigtails are beautiful.

Cathy is actually local AZ model/actor who I have had on set several times. In addition to being beautiful she is super sweet and an a pleasure to work with!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I know that it's really common if not standard to photoshop these types of pictures...but is it me or are these pictures really poorly 'shopped?

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, she is HOT!!! Hard to imagine that much goodness can be put together in a 5'2" package.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post