SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Quartz Watch Karma (Winners chosen)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quartz Watch Karma (Winners chosen) Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted
I don't wear quartz watches anymore. These 2 have been sitting unused in a drawer for years. Batteries are dead, no idea if they have leaked. I bought the Swiss Army watch when they came out in 1990. I found the Marlboro watch. The Karmanator will pick a winner for each watch next Sunday 7/14. Only rule is you must have an email in your profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kz1000,

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
In for the Watch on the right.
Thanks for the opportunity.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use a good everyday watch....so thanx for the karma. I also like the one on the right.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I would wear either one of them! Thanks for the karma!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I’m in for either one. Thanks for the shot!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
I am in for either one. Please count me in and thank you for a chance.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Count me in for either one. Thanks for the opportunity.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1351 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2219 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. Thank you.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the watch on the left. Thanks for the karma opportunity.

Posts: 489 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’ll throw in. Thanks.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
I'd like to try my luck. Thanks!

Posts: 1461 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
In for the one on the right, please. Thank you for the chance.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please include me in and thanks.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Bump.

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Count me in please

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2192 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the Swiss army version best but would be thankful for either.
Thanks

Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always in for a cool watch. Thanks for the generous Karma.

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump

-Bomber Harris

Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
And the winners are:

Swiss Army: pepsiblue

Marlboro: aguilar64

Congratulations!

-Bomber Harris