SIGforum
Quartz Watch Karma (Winners chosen)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6940066854

July 07, 2019, 12:01 PM
kz1000
Quartz Watch Karma (Winners chosen)
I don't wear quartz watches anymore. These 2 have been sitting unused in a drawer for years. Batteries are dead, no idea if they have leaked. I bought the Swiss Army watch when they came out in 1990. I found the Marlboro watch. The Karmanator will pick a winner for each watch next Sunday 7/14. Only rule is you must have an email in your profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kz1000,

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
July 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
0-0
In for the Watch on the right.
Thanks for the opportunity.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20
July 07, 2019, 12:45 PM
GT-40DOC
I could use a good everyday watch....so thanx for the karma. I also like the one on the right.
July 07, 2019, 01:15 PM
pepsiblue
I would wear either one of them! Thanks for the karma!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)
July 07, 2019, 05:18 PM
Todd Huffman
I’m in for either one. Thanks for the shot!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.
July 07, 2019, 06:01 PM
Texas Bob C.
I am in for either one. Please count me in and thank you for a chance.
July 07, 2019, 06:22 PM
Minnow
Count me in for either one. Thanks for the opportunity.

"Prepared in mind and resources"
July 07, 2019, 06:58 PM
ptruck
Please include me. Thanks
July 07, 2019, 09:25 PM
Wolfpacker
Please include me as well. Thank you.
July 07, 2019, 11:06 PM
Glynn863
I'm in for the watch on the left. Thanks for the karma opportunity.
July 08, 2019, 04:40 AM
sourdough44
I’ll throw in. Thanks.
July 08, 2019, 08:42 AM
jeriel
I'd like to try my luck. Thanks!
July 08, 2019, 12:55 PM
yanici
In for the one on the right, please. Thank you for the chance.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]
July 08, 2019, 03:15 PM
muzzleloader
please include me in and thanks.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison
July 11, 2019, 09:27 AM
kz1000
Bump.

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
July 11, 2019, 10:55 AM
aguilar64
Count me in please

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

July 11, 2019, 06:02 PM
eseaton
I like the Swiss army version best but would be thankful for either.
Thanks

Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com
July 12, 2019, 07:49 AM
Bluecobra
Always in for a cool watch. Thanks for the generous Karma.
July 13, 2019, 01:23 PM
kz1000
Weekend bump

-Bomber Harris
July 14, 2019, 03:01 PM
kz1000
And the winners are:

Swiss Army: pepsiblue

Marlboro: aguilar64

Congratulations!

-Bomber Harris