SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The wife and I...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The wife and I... Login/Join 
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
Didn't plan the date around it however she did time the pill up to get her cycle where she wanted it. That way she wasn't dealing with it during the wedding.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
What's it matter if she's on her period or not?

Oral sex????

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
They all consider their options in this regard!

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
plus it's not a "it happens this day" thing

For some women it is.

I didn't plan my wedding around my cycle, but I was, of course, aware of whether it would or wouldn't be an issue when we picked the date.

Here in the South, lots of brides do plan around college football season. And I personally know a bride who moved her wedding date (far into the planning) when she figured out the date fell on a doe day.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
We didn't plan our wedding around her cycle because it wouldn't have been an issue for us because we'd been living together for over a year, so we consummated the marriage long before the "I do's". However there was another consideration that came into play. We were planning on a date in Sept. until I saw that it was also the first day of early buck and bear season. Yikes! No way was that going to happen, so we got married in August. Priorities are priorities, right?

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Red Wings.
IBTL.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig239dlehr:
All I know about this topic is that my wife and I planned our wedding around her period. She began taking birth control pills 3 months before to regulate her monthly cycle. It worked like clockwork for us. Her sister followed the same plan a few months earlier with the same results. And this was 33 years ago. It can be done.

Was your wife's sister involved in the honeymoon as well? Smile Smile Smile

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
We didn't plan our wedding around her cycle because it wouldn't have been an issue for us because we'd been living together for over a year, so we consummated the marriage long before the "I do's". However there was another consideration that came into play. We were planning on a date in Sept. until I saw that it was also the first day of early buck and bear season. Yikes! No way was that going to happen, so we got married in August. Priorities are priorities, right?

Jim

My wife and I certainly didn't give that a consideration for the wedding in France. It wouldn't have mattered in any case. Like you, we had already been married for two years (and there were plenty of going on's in that time period let me tell you...eh, you know what I'm saying...yeah, you know what I'm saying) and in any case, those French weddings go 'til beyond 4am. I was wiped. And then after people started heading off to bed, we still had to clean the Manor before we could hit the hay. It wasn't until almost 7am before I got to sleep. And then we had to be up again for 10am for crepes and cider with everyone before we all said our goodbyes.

So yeah, it wouldn't have mattered...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
There's an App for that.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
There's an App for that.

Your sig line still cracks me up!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Hell, just put down a towel and everything will be just fine.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
A period dont stop nothing but a sentence.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I'd plan it around Hot Flashes!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
No one wants red on white. Wink

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
It was 37 years ago. I barely remember the wedding let alone what it was planned around.

I just know I got married also..38 years ago.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post