SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden gets life for rape
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden gets life for rape Login/Join 
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I wondered what happened to that show. Wasn't he all about his daughter and family - and there he is raping other peoples daughters. pretty f'n sick.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
^
Uh, no. He was raping his own daughters. The 37 YO victim was his daughter Stephenie, who was a major player on the show. The younger victim was his daughter from another marriage.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Oh shit, it didn't indicate that in the article. That just makes him a double sick fuck. Now I wonder why that piece of information is being omitted.

quote:
Hayden was found guilty April 7 on two counts of aggravated rape and one count of forcible rape for raping two young girls over the course of two decades.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Oh shit, it didn't indicate that in the article. That just makes him a double sick fuck. Now I wonder why that piece of information is being omitted.

quote:
Hayden was found guilty April 7 on two counts of aggravated rape and one count of forcible rape for raping two young girls over the course of two decades.

Read this link from another thread. It's eye opening.

http://www.theadvocate.com/bat...58-9b96239d3134.html

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I bet they have to put him in special custody, or he won't make it a year

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
I seemed to remember something from the show about him being a deputy sheriff or something at some point. But looking it up, I don't see anything. So maybe I am mixing him up with someone else.

And apparently he has more charges coming from another jurisdiction. I wonder if they'll drop them since he now has life without.

quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Wasn't he former LE? For several reasons, he's going to be the most popular person in Angola.

I believe that was the other now-convicted felon from 'American Guns', Richard Wyatt.

Yep he still has charges in Livingston Parish that's the Parish next to East Baton Rouge Parish on east side. I live in East Baton Rouge.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
So sad.
I liked that show.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
You all base your conclusions about incarceration on popular myth and media. Do some research, or better yet volunteer. Convicts need good examples and leadership. Exhibit some, stop joking about being raped. It's not funny, and it's not justice.

Contrary to political correctness, jokes about rapists and pedophiles being raped actually is pretty funny, and would be closer to justice than the slap on the wrist that criminals often receive.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
You all base your conclusions about incarceration on popular myth and media.

That's pretty much what I've heard from people with decades of service in the corrections system. From the county level to state prison, they all agreed. The "prison rape" thing is largely a myth.

Obviously, their experience is with MNDOC, so may not apply to other states. They said the incidence of actual non-consensual sex is extremely low. They also said that guards "looking the other way" while inmates dispense prison justice is total BS. Anytime something like that happens, there is a mountain of paperwork, investigations and often disciplinary actions for the guards. There are very few who are willing to risk their careers for a few minutes of satisfaction when a pedophile gets beat up.

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
You all base your conclusions about incarceration on popular myth and media.

That's pretty much what I've heard from people with decades of service in the corrections system. From the county level to state prison, they all agreed. The "prison rape" thing is largely a myth.

Obviously, their experience is with MNDOC, so may not apply to other states. They said the incidence of actual non-consensual sex is extremely low. They also said that guards "looking the other way" while inmates dispense prison justice is total BS. Anytime something like that happens, there is a mountain of paperwork, investigations and often disciplinary actions for the guards. There are very few who are willing to risk their careers for a few minutes of satisfaction when a pedophile gets beat up.

Not to mention the prison will likely call a lockdown. So ALL the inmates lose all their privileges for a while. Even after they come off lockdown. So peer pressure stops a lot of it.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Disgusting creature

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post