SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden gets life for rape
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden gets life for rape Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted
Good, it's what he deserves. I've wondered about the trial for awhile and this is the outcome I was hoping for.

http://www.foxnews.com/enterta...s-life-for-rape.html

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Not quite what he deserves, but I'll settle for it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
He's not gonna like Thursdays.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!! Perhaps he will become well acquainted with rape while in prison......but by someone else. We can hope!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
will become well acquainted with rape while in prison......but by someone else. We can hope!!

I really enjoyed the show too. I think he got off easy personally

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Reap it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Not quite what he deserves, but I'll settle for it.

Not nearly what he deserves. I just hope karma is a syphilitic whore named Cletus.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Wasn't he former LE? For several reasons, he's going to be the most popular person in Angola.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Wasn't he former LE? For several reasons, he's going to be the most popular person in Angola.

I believe that was the other now-convicted felon from 'American Guns', Richard Wyatt.

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
He'll only get to say "Nevah bin dun befo" once more. It takes on a new meaning for him now.

Reap it bitch!

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I seemed to remember something from the show about him being a deputy sheriff or something at some point. But looking it up, I don't see anything. So maybe I am mixing him up with someone else.

And apparently he has more charges coming from another jurisdiction. I wonder if they'll drop them since he now has life without.

quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
quote:

I believe that was the other now-convicted felon from 'American Guns', Richard Wyatt.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
sentenced to two life sentences to run concurrently in addition to 40 years to run consecutively.
if that was in Massachusetts he would of got 20 years out in ten and a home in cambridge

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by side_shot:
sentenced to two life sentences to run concurrently in addition to 40 years to run consecutively.
if that was in Massachusetts he would of got 20 years out in ten and a home in cambridge

The Louisiana State Penitentiary (universaly called "Angola") is completely unlike anything in Massachusetts.

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2446 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he's definitely going to have a tough time

he is not going to like hearing 'hold my soap and watch this'

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Especially since he raped two YOUNG girls(kids) multiple times. These folks don't fair well in the prison environment.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
I seemed to remember something from the show about him being a deputy sheriff or something at some point. But looking it up, I don't see anything. So maybe I am mixing him up with someone else.

And apparently he has more charges coming from another jurisdiction. I wonder if they'll drop them since he now has life without.

You remember correctly. I remember it too. It was either up front as their disclaimer that people shouldn't do what they do. And he held up a badge on a chain around his necklace.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19588 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

This is really funny, I just can't remember why.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
quote:

Me too. I was thinking he was speaking from experience. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
quote:

https://youtu.be/Ay_0-cS5Ibc?t=57

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You all base your conclusions about incarceration on popular myth and media. Do some research, or better yet volunteer. Convicts need good examples and leadership. Exhibit some, stop joking about being raped. It's not funny, and it's not justice.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post