SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So whatever happened to Hillary's Investigation you ask?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So whatever happened to Hillary's Investigation you ask? Login/Join 
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Do you ever look at the first line of a post, then immediately at their CUT to see if they got a new one? Wink

Then my next glance, after the train wreck, is the registration date. Get surprised on some.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I kept getting totally fake stories from a friend of mine about Obama doing this or that, and they were obviously fake, and I finally told him sending these out to tons of people just made him look bad, or dumb, and gullible. Of course, he didn't understand I was trying to do him a favor by getting him to stop looking like a dope, so he stopped talking to me. I spoke with a mutual friend recently who said he's still sending these ridiculous stores out almost daily. He's presently ranting about the BS birth certificate nonsense, and he just doesn't seem to have any BS filtering left.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post