SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So whatever happened to Hillary's Investigation you ask?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So whatever happened to Hillary's Investigation you ask? Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hillary!
By Conservative Army - March 19, 2017092236
Anthony Weiner
Anthony Weiner

Anthony Weiner, the disgraced Democrat who can’t seem to go a year without texting some unsuspecting young girl a picture of his penis, has disappeared from his daily life.

According to the US Marshal’s Service, Weiner has been taken into protective custody and placed in a safe house until he can testify against Hillary Clinton and his estranged wife, Huma Abedin.

Weiner, whose laptop was seized over a sex scandal last year, was found to be in possession of eleventy thousand top-secret emails that could have brought America to its knees had they fallen into enemy hands. The emails were found to have been copied directly from Hillary Clinton’s private server.

Weiner, in a sworn federal affidavit, claimed that the emails were put there by Abedin to protect Clinton and that if he didn’t keep his mouth shut he would be “joining Vince Foster.”

Clinton is expected to be charged with corruption, murder and perjury at some point in 2017. Congressman Trey Gowdy has just ordered another $11 million in investigations to seal the deal.

After he testifies, Weiner will enter the witness protection program. Sources inside the Marshal’s service say he has already requested plastic surgery on both his face and his junk so there’s no chance he could be recognized should his texting addiction see a relapse.

The Clinton camp wasn’t available for comment.

LINK REMOVED

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You cannot be serious. How can you not know this is fake?

If you post news items here, you must be very selective and very careful about what you choose to post. If you have any doubt at all, don't post it.

Posts: 107568 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
http://www.snopes.com/anthony-...-protective-custody/

Yes, yes, I know, snopes is not the end all be all in definitive truthiness.

But come on. This was circulating several days.

From the original site it was posted on:

"DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts that don’t necessarily exist. All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney. Pictures that represent actual people should be considered altered and not in any way real."

Posts: 1455 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not true.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You don't need Snopes or anything but common sense to tell you that this is fake. This is obviously fake.

Guys, when you post news items here, you- in effect and for the purposes of this forum- own those news items. Be sure of what you post.

Click-bait. That's all this is- a scam to get you to click on their shit. When you post stuff like this, you're putting money into the pockets of unscrupulous people.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
Eleventy billion!

Posts: 1455 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You don't need Snopes or anything but common sense to tell you that this is fake. This is obviously fake.

Guys, when you post news items here, you- in effect and for the purposes of this forum- own those news items. Be sure of what you post.

Click-bait. That's all this is- a scam to get you to click on their shit. When you post stuff like this, you're putting money into the pockets of unscrupulous people.

Without a doubt!

The eleventy-thousand figure given was way too low for this to be real.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wino:
Eleventy billion!

You think you're pretty smart, don't you Trebek......

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You guys need to understand that these sites will show legitimate news contents as well, so that when you're skeptical and you look around the site, things look legit. It is these sensationalistic stories that drive traffic to their site, but if you go to their main page, everything looks completely legitimate. This is carefully constructed camouflage. Trust me on this.

Be very careful about the news items you post. If you find it only on one site (or all sites that carry the item link back to the one site), that's a huge red flag. A story like the one above would be a bombshell. Come on. Such a story would be all over the news. Let's exhibit some web sophistication, shall we?

Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I got so excited and then it felt like a kick in the nutz. Fleeting happiness.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Mr. Weenie on crutches, getting on a NY bus.

I'll take fries with that burger Weiner.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I figured it was fake when I got to the "protective custody" part.

Carlos Danger don't need no stinkin protection. Wink Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8620 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
With all the crap that is being flung on MSM about Russia, sometimes we need to be reminded what was in those EMails that got this started, and the real corruption that surrounds Hilz and the DNC.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
With all the crap that is being flung on MSM about Russia, sometimes we need to be reminded what was in those EMails that got this started, and the real corruption that surrounds Hilz and the DNC.
Meaning what? Just what in the world does that have to do with me addressing the issue of members posting fake news? Did you feel that this thread simply couldn't be sustained without your pointless observation?

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

I remember when fake news was fun.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hahaha, yeah fake news was real news in the old days!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
Meaning what? Just what in the world does that have to do with me addressing the issue of members posting fake news? Did you feel that this thread simply couldn't be sustained without your pointless observation?

Nope. I'll try to beak it down for you:

This morning the news was all Russia and Trump and trying to create the story that Russia interfered with our election (ignoring the statements from the FBI, NSA, DNI, ect, that Russia didn't interfere with our election) and the MSM is working to delegitimize President Trump.

And where did these claims start? With the DNC saying Russia hacked into their servers, stole a bunch of Emails, and handed them to Wikileaks. Wikileaks, in a side note, has said Russia isn't the source of the stolen EMails. But that doesn't fit the narrative so it's back to Russia-Trump ties.

And what was in those EMails? Proof that the DNC acted in an unethical manner to ensure Hilz received the nomination and that the MSM ran cover for Hilz's campaign when bad news surfaced. If anyone was trying to unduly interfere with the electoral process, it was the media, not Russia.

How does that relate to the OP's fake news story? Sometimes the American people need a reminder that the story is about the corruption exposed by the DNC's EMails, remind people of Hil'z EMail server and the questions surrounding that, and remind people of who Hilz lets into her inner circle and their bad behavior. And the whole reason why the MSM is focusing on Trump and Russia is to bury the original story exposing the DNC and the MSM. If the DNC ran an ethical campaign, or just even used better cyber security, those Emails wouldn't exist, and there would be no Russia-Trump story. And last time I checked, they were still investigating Wiener for his crimes, and that lap top with Hilz's classified EMails was part of that investigation.

I hope this explains it for you.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Moderated Status, 30 Days

Next time, it'll be 120 days

'k?

K

Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Well THAT went swimmingly!

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post