SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Paul Joseph Watson: The Truth about Broken Britain
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paul Joseph Watson: The Truth about Broken Britain Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Shameful, Britain is but a shell of it's previous self. God help them.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shifferbrains:
Shameful, Britain is but a shell of it's previous self. God help them.

God helps those who help themselves.
Britain is in a slow-motion surrender to Islam and the loss of liberty which that entails.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24044 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they held 2 of them for 3 days...days?
very odd. the mention of lauren's allah gaff, was her response to vice article referring to jesus christ as a homosexual...no bans or lynch mobs then..but here we gotta deny entry and ban her from entering their country? insanity

must be nice to not have bigger problems like mass rape and abuse of under-age girls...gotta prioritize your crime fighters ya know.

Posts: 775 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Putin's doing his best to stick his finger in their eye too.
Now they say they will take their outrage to the UN. That ought to really scare him.

Posts: 9491 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I watched this a couple days ago. After awhile, there’s just nothing left to say. Where TF are the good people in the UK?

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
its what you get when you're subjects rather than citizens

and wtf were they thinking when they elected the London mayor? they deserve everything they get

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
its what you get when you're subjects rather than citizens

I think it's about time to give this one a rest. They may maintain the remnants of a monarchy, but they've had a democratic-ish-style form of government for quite some while, though it's arrived in bits-and-pieces, rather than all in one go.

Great Britian's ills can no longer be laid at the feet of its monarchy. Any ills her populace suffers are by their own designs and desires.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
no I don't think so

I'll give it a rest when the people of GB stand up, tell the government what the PEOPLE want and tell the government what they will do FOR the people rather than for themselves

yes, the Monarchy may be on its way out, but the Britons have never taken the country back for themselves

everything they have is a grant from the government

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
no I don't think so

I'll give it a rest when the people of GB stand up, tell the government what the PEOPLE want and tell the government what they will do FOR the people rather than for themselves

You know they have free and open elections and all, right? Have had for quite some number of decades.

They're getting the government they've asked for. If they're "subjects," they're subjects to their own rule. The monarchy has had little real power for... I dunno... tac can answer this better than I... a century of more, at least?

Theoretically their democratically-elected representatives share power with the throne. Practically speaking the throne has little real power these days.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
so you do understand most of my point

they are getting what they voted for

but the people have no rights other than what the government has deemed to be in the government's best interest

thats why I call them subjects

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Guys

posted Hide Post
A couple things in this video Hit me.

One the dog saluting hitler. Funny that should piss off the govt. they are acting just like hitler.
The second is that this is a lot like when obama was in office. It would have gone a lot further here if clinton would have gotten in.

This is exactly what happens when the people have no guns...the rest of your rights are bound to fall also. Not sure what rights you have there any way.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
no I don't think so

You know they have free and open elections and all, right? Have had for quite some number of decades.

They're getting the government they've asked for. If they're "subjects," they're subjects to their own rule. The monarchy has had little real power for... I dunno... tac can answer this better than I... a century of more, at least?

Theoretically their democratically-elected representatives share power with the throne. Practically speaking the throne has little real power these days.

The last fully autocratic monarch of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales who ruled under the tenet of the 'Divine right of kings', got his head chopped off in 1649 for being too uppity for his own good.

After that, it took until 1707 to get a truly independent Parliament who used the monarch as a final arbiter or, better yet, advisor in matters of state. These days, and for the last couple of hundred years or more, NOT decades, the monarch is presented with a set of parliamentary recommendations that he or she endorses.

Read - The Parliament of Great Britain was formed in 1707 following the ratification of the Treaty of Union by Acts of Union passed by the Parliament of England and the Parliament of Scotland, both Acts of Union stating, "That the United Kingdom of Great Britain be represented by one and the same Parliament to be stiled The Parliament of Great Britain". At the start of the 19th century, Parliament was further enlarged by Acts of Union ratified by the Parliament of Great Britain and the Parliament of Ireland that abolished the latter and added 100 Irish MPs and 32 Lords to the former to create the Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. The Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act 1927 formally amended the name to the "Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland", five years after the secession of the Irish Free State in 1922.

With the global expansion of the British Empire, the UK Parliament has shaped the political systems of many countries as ex-colonies and so it has been called the "Mother of Parliaments". However, John Bright – who coined the epithet – used it in reference to the political culture of "England" rather than just the parliamentary system.

In theory, the UK's supreme legislative power is officially vested in the Crown-in-Parliament. However, the Crown normally acts on the advice of the Prime Minister and the powers of the House of Lords are limited to only delaying legislation; thus power is de facto vested in the House of Common.

This is the same set of conditions under which EVERY monarchy in the Western World operates.

The line is drawn very pointedly in the Middle East, at about the level of Jordan, where there is a kind of semi-independent parliamentary body. After that, there is nothing either parliamentary or democratic, just autocratic rulers. Saudi Arabia comes instantly to mind....

tac

Posts: 11313 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And there you have it, gentlemen and ladies- from a honest to goodness British guy, no less.

No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:....Britain is in a slow-motion surrender to Islam and the loss of liberty which that entails.

I think you make a good point. It seems Christianity accomodates Islam much more readily than Islam accomodates Christianity. Much of Europe is experiencing this reality, not many openly admit such.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Sooo then, our original beef with the British, from the Boston Tea Party through the Revolutionary War was actually with the British Parliament, and NOT the King, correct?

Who knew....That's definitely not what I was taught in school... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8862 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post