SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chiefs and skins
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chiefs and skins Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
#22, some how that has to be karma. You deserve it dumbshit.

No dog in this fight, but that did make me happy Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
#22, some how that has to be karma. You deserve it dumbshit.

No dog in this fight, but that did make me happy Wink

???????

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing a kneeler got hit hard? Confused

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
He has been sitting during the anthem all preseason and season. One of the best CBs in the league. He got kicked off his college team his senior year and we drafted him first round. I am not a proponent of extending his context when he is up.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
So what happened?

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
He got burned on the opening drive for a TD. Of course it was the receivers fault and it was a miscarriage of justice against him. Roll Eyes

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Thought this thread would be how politically incorrect the team names are. Libtards are falling down are their job of crying for attention. Big Grin

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
F*ck 'em all.

First, Dan Snyder did his best to kill a man who used to be a die-hard fan, then this shit hit the fan.

I'm done with the Not For Long. I'm at home watching Netflix.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Peters just gave up another touchdown. He should have just sat on the bench after the anthem as well and let somebody else play.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Been a Chiefs fan since 1966. I didn't watch.

Posts: 7454 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
Been a Chiefs fan since 1966. I didn't watch.

Yeah, been a fan since living here (1999) and I didn't watch either.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the truth will set you free
Picture of ilikefirearms
posted Hide Post
Some real Chiefs “fans”here. Peters is one of the top corners in league. He makes his choices and I have no problem with him doing it if owner doesn’t. He won, he recovered in second half. So much for “karma” watch or don’t watch. It’s a free country for you and for M. Peters.

Conan! What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ilikefirearms:
Some real Chiefs “fans”here. Peters is one of the top corners in league. He makes his choices and I have no problem with him doing it if owner doesn’t. He won, he recovered in second half. So much for “karma” watch or don’t watch. It’s a free country for you and for M. Peters.

Not for me, I would be fired for politicizing my work. Guess you two live in a free-er society than I do. I'd gamble most of the people on this board could also be fired for taking political stands at the workplace.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by ilikefirearms:

Not for me, I would be fired for politicizing my work. Guess you two live in a free-er society than I do. I'd gamble most of the people on this board could also be fired for taking political stands at the workplace.

Same here. I work for a large defense contractor. Plenty of ammo to "protest" against my employer if I so chose to.

I just keep my mouth shut, do my job and earn my paycheck.

I went to bed at 8. I usually watch MNF games, but I'm just not as interested anymore.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would be fired for politicizing my work ... most of the people on this board could also be fired for taking political stands at the workplace.
Not me. I can't be fired. I even tried to quit once, but there was nobody to give my notice to. Sucks being the boss.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
I would be fired for politicizing my work ... most of the people on this board could also be fired for taking political stands at the workplace.
Not me. I can't be fired. I even tried to quit once, but there was nobody to give my notice to. Sucks being the boss.

At least you know who to blame!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

At least you know who to blame!

One throat to choke.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9156 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
On the day after 59 people were murdered and another 527 injured, including people that actually put their lives on the line for this country and their community, and real Americans stood in line for hours to give blood, that asshole sat for the National Anthem.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic: real Americans stood in line for hours to give blood, that asshole sat for the National Anthem.

Well-stated.

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
I work in a gun shop. I'm sometimes told (but always reminded) to stow the political talk, never mind who brings up the discussion (usually the customer) and the very nature of our oft-divisive trade. Even here I'm reminded that this is supposed to be business first, not a soapbox for venting our political and personal frustrations. The football franchise owners will probably only come to their business senses if they see revenues taking a hit. Until then they'll bend over backwards to keep their 'investments' happy, happy, joy, joy.

Not that I pay all that much heed to professional sports this past decade or so. Nothing but a bunch of precocious, overpaid diva crybabies, players AND owners alike.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post