SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May Almighty God Bless The United States Of America
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May Almighty God Bless The United States Of America Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I am very glad you put it up, para.

God bless the USA and God bless the men and women who put themselves in harm's way to protect her, and us.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
My CUT.

AGANF

A Grateful American Never Forgets.

Thank you Para.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
For all the 9/11 victims, for those who ran knowingly into danger, and for those who continue to do so.

For those who lost loved ones, and will never forget.

It's not about me, it's about them.

A national day of remembrance.

--chris

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Thank you and Amen.

We the people should always remember.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for taking the time to put it up Para. Definitely a worthwhile labor of love and remberance.

Posts: 170 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you and AMEN !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Para,for this. The pipers move me to tears every time I hear Amazing Grace piped by them.

I buried my dad on September 10, then came September 11, 2001. Seared into my memory, I took my dog for a walk to clear my head, and the silence, silence in that evening sky will never leave. To each of the members here, thank you.
I post very little here, but enjoy every post and discussion that comes on the screen.
Peace to all.
Blackhorse4

Posts: 87 | Location: North central Kentucky | Registered: October 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting this. We are blessed to live in this United States Of America.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tribute. Just imagine the courage needed to run into that inferno. Very brave Americans. I'll remember that day.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2750 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mike
Remembering is honoring.

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1301 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I'll never forget. Not until the day I die. I couldn't if I wanted to. And I do not want to.

This world has never seemed the same, not because it had changed, but because we had been awakened.

Posts: 11376 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
While getting ready this morning I grabbed a quick moment to scan the forum, expecting to see the banner of rememberance posted and when I didn't see it my heart fell just a little...thanks for deciding to post it.

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn7FftqYkoo

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para - Amen.

God Bless the United States of America

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Thank you, my patriotic friend.

May God continue to bless this great country.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Para.

Posts: 10740 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
God bless our Country, our Troops and President Trump.

Sincere thanks, Para,

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I can only echo the sentiments expressed here. It was a day that I'll never forget. Thanks for all this Para.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
We will only fail if we chose to forget. Not only this day but a handful of other dates in our Great nations history.

There are those that want us to forget. But we should not with all our being. Or damned we will be.

God Bless America

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19155 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
My sincerest thanks, Para. I feel so incredibly fortunate to live in this amazing country.
Thank you for the tribute header today.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post